Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

Atheists gang up, like goats perhaps?

• still thinking
    still thinking
    1, Everyone thinks that their viewpoint is superior - otherwise they would change their viewpoint...james

Now this simply isn't true James....I have changed my view point on many occasions. In fact. My view point is completely different now to when I stated posting on this site. And I dare say that many others here are not fixed in their views.

3. Is this passive-aggressive? Possibly - but what is so wrong with passive aggressive? I think it may be a good compromise between being a wimp and being a bully...james

If you don't know what is wrong with passive aggressive I would suggest it might be because you have never been on the receiving end or you yourself are a perpetrator of this behaviour so are blind to it.

The compromise between being a wimp and a bully is being assertive...not passive aggessive.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

This thread has reached dangerous amounts of Wibble. If things continue it could hit critical mass and be sucked into oblivion. Post with caution.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    Wibble is simply things or ideas which have no meaning, but which also have a very deep meaning.
    Wibble is the natural language of N.drew.....james

Wibble......How to speak when you don't want to be understood...but blame people for not understanding you. Very annoying when actually trying to understand what someone is saying when trying to have a proper, not wibble conversation. And that is half the game....can be another form of Passive Aggressiveness...which enables denial...and enables the wibbler to feel superior.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    Its like the disappointment you feel when you vist friends looking forward to some grown up conversation only to find the children are allowed to witter on endlessly, the dog runs round and round the room barking and the TV is left on so you can hardly hear yourself talk over the soundtrack to the Disney channel....cofty

OMG!....that is exactly what it feels like!

• Twitch
    Twitch
    but isn't it lovely to see yet another thread reduced to wibble and N.Drew's woes?

Sad to see another thread tank b/c of this.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I don't think anyone from this board would be foolish enough to call Nancy and threaten her. Don't believe it.

• bohm
    bohm

Its funny because its called wibble .. I mean wibble. Its funny. Gettit? NDrew insult people but she also write incoherent stuff and call it wibble. So its all awesome!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Wibble is brilliant....can't think why I haven't seen that before. Look how much it achieves.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    While the police were investigating the hate calles we were getting one came in. The phone was quickly given to the officer. So they were able to get permission to trace the call. It came from Toronto. Why would someone call me to threaten me from Toronto?

I'm guessing you have pissed someone off in Toronto....maybe you wilbbled at them and they didn't like it? Maybe you are just making that up? Who the hell knows what is real and what isn't with a wibbler?

Does anyone know if palmtree lives in Toronto?...n.drew

BTW...trying to insinuate that Palmtree is like that is pretty crappy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit