Lots of JWs out at tables this morning!

by AuntBee 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• extractor
    extractor

"As I left she called out that I would die soon."

The sad thing is her real personality is probably as nice as yours Aunt Bee. The old guys probably know deep down the whole thing is a sham, but what are they going to do at this point in their life? What a sad waste of lives. I hope I live long enough to see the whole thing emplode.

But good for you Aunt Bee! Confront them whenever we can.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Well, they won't sleep well tonight.

• Fernando
    Fernando

If you ever have a chance with someone sincere, AuntBee, I'd love to know what transpires if you ask them to explain "legalism" and its exact opposite from their heart!

Hopefully they will return to you after reading up on "legalism" in the wt library. It is an awesomely well written article (probably by Ray Franz). Possibly you could keep asking clarifying questions until you see in their eyes that the penny has finally dropped!

For follow up discussions one could move on to "experiment that failed" (probably also by Ray Franz).

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    I mentioned that I was out preaching, contrary to what they say that no one else preaches, but she said it didn't count because it's not door to door. !!

An odd thing to hear coming from someone counting time in the ministry by sitting at a table...or was there a door attached to the talbe ?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Keep up the good work AuntBee!! You care more for the JWs than they care about you.

Based on the the JW women's reactions, it would appear that the women seemed to have more cognitive dissonance than the men - the men probably already have doubts.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Oh I agree with black sheep. Their mind is probably still running that scene over and over in their head

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done Aunt Bee ! , you were obviously well prepared, mentally and with a picture to give to the "child" to tear up.

I wish more people ,who have never been JW's, were well informed, and interested enough, to take them on, in the end it would get through to a good number that they are peddling a great big pile of steaming poo !

Those of us who have been JW's they can label "Apostate" and run away with their fingers in their ears, with people like yourself, your "witness" has a greater chance of being listened to.

• tornapart
    tornapart

What does it mean 'out at tables'? Is it at a coffe shop or something?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

They set up a table to hawk books, magazines and bibles. The pilot program was in NYC, in subway stations and sidewalks. I think this kind of thing could backfire on them.

• AuntBee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit