The 70 year old virgin! So tragic!

by serenitynow! 44 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername
    usualusername

Nice catch Jamie

I wd do THEM......

• Joliette
    Joliette

For some reason I can't link the story on here. Could someone please do it for me?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

A link to the article is below for Joliette to read and for Usualusername to view the photos....enjoy!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/10/pam-shaw-the-70-year-old-virgin-is-looking-for-love-pictures_n_1506533.html?ref=uk#s=more225620

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Best thing to do is ignore freaky Alice. I like this quote:

Betty White “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”
    ~ Betty White I hope the lady gets hear wish real soon.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Question for discussion: Do you think someone like this ever had a healthy sex drive? I doubt it. Maybe she's asexual.

Having a normal sex drive and no outlet for it for such a long time is practically painful. I know self control is possible. Still, I would think at some point in her life her normal desire would have led her to marry someone--just to get relief.

anyone who wants physical affection without a legal piece of paper from the governement is such a cheap slut

I don't understand, in this day and age, why we have the government legitimize our relationships. So odd. I totally resent the intrusion into my personal life.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I agree nugget. One of the many reasons for me to leave this religion. I'm sure there are many Witnesses who have never been in love and had a serious,intimate relationship.

I picture myself alone with many cats,lol. Actually,if my only choice was some of the single Witness men,I know,I'd rather be alone forever.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I just read the article and the comments underneathe are pretty funny. My favorite is,"This is what we call procrastination."

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, I mean, would it be so terrible for this woman to just get married to someone? And not necessarily just anyone, mind you. I think it's sad that she wanted to experience that sort of intimacy but simply hadn't had the opportunity within the bounds of her own moral code. I actually it's a very honorable thing that she held out to wait for what she wanted. Now if in fact it is not what she wanted and something she was just duped into believing, well, yeah, that sucks.

Also, that was a rather brutal ad hominem attack by Malice. And a devastating return salvo by serenitynow! By the time you're 70, all those years of waiting might seem almost hollow, you know? As death is starting to weigh on the mind, stuff you didn't get the chance to do might come to mind. It's perfectly human. It doesn't have to be some sort of giant orgy just because she's never done it before. She can still have her cake and eat it too if she finds the right person to marry. Or she can choose to bypass those moral boundaries. Being 70 and a virgin doesn't have to mean choosing a quick and easy path. Quick, perhaps, might be the priority, though...may I recommend a bit of Christian senior-citizen speed dating?

--sd-7

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" may I recommend a bit of Christian senior-citizen speed dating? "

That's easy. Senior hookups happen all the time at assisted senior living complexes.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Okay, whoa, too much information...

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit