The 70 year old virgin! So tragic!

by serenitynow! 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Too bad freddy franz kicked the bucket when he did. We could have put the two senior citizen virgins in a room together. She wouldn't have to feel self-conscious of her appearance because he was blind as a bat too.... which may or may not have helped him... we do know that he had a crazy ass imagination and would have probably envisioned her as the bride of christ, like some of his other wet dreams.

• Glander
    Glander

I knew a young attorney who was sent to the home of a wealthy dowager client to prepare her final will and testament.

He was stunned when she revealed that she was a virgin and offered my friend $100,000.00 of her $600,000.00 estate to take her virginity. The balance was to be spent on an elaborate mausoleum on a beautiful plot . He consulted with his young wife and she agreed it would be a kindness to the old maid...and they could use the money.

She dropped him off at the woman's mansion at noon, the next day. She returned to pick him up at their pre-arranged time of 2:00 pm. She parked in front of the mansion and waited. About 15 minutes passed and she saw he husband waving from an upstairs window. He was in a disheveled state and wasn't wearing a shirt. He called out to her, "come back in the morning... Wilma has decided to let the county bury her"

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

God Bless her. If only you guys had a grain of her faith. You show no respect for her as an elder .Repent and surrender you rlife to Jesus and you will not talk this way

love

Phil

my youtube channel

themaccauk11

• rebel8
    rebel8

But I want to talk like this.

And I sure as hell don't want to surrender my life to anyone, let alone a mythological zombie.

• Glander
    Glander

why would jESUS WANT MY RIFLE?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit