you know nothin' about her to say she is a cheap peice

wit low self esteem

Not every sex act is due to low self esteem

some folks just wanna F**K, married or not

Serenity was just commenting on a news piece

it had nothin' to do wit her

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it's a waste when religion has such a stronghold on people that they waste their whole lives because of the no-fornication rubbish. I, for one, will never recommend a religion that advocates a ban on fornication, whether it be in their own or one that they control. They all lead to the same spiritual damnation.

• talesin
    talesin

I see Alice is back.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Yeah Malice, anyone who wants physical affection without a legal piece of paper from the governement is such a cheap slut! How dare them!

-gimmeabreak

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

It's so sad for her. She's lived practically her whole life without experiencing physical intimacy with another human being.
    Why? Because she didn't believe in premarital sex. I wonder where she got that idea from?
    The comment by Malice was utterly ridiculous and anyone who thinks like that has no right to have any attention given to what they say.

This poor woman has been duped by men into denying her own sexuality, believing until a man owned married her she shouldn't allow herself to experience physical pleasure with another person. It's funny how men are the ones who invented the notion that sex before marriage is "wrong" and makes someone lacking in self respect and all that bullshit, and yet even today so many women still give men )and of course those annoying holier-than-thou big mouth gossip mongers who can't mind their own businss) the power over their sexuality.

• wasblind
    wasblind

There are two kinds of women

The kind that tell, and the kind that don't

Evidently, that 70 year old woman was the kind who told

her business, which was none of ours to know

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well, just think of all the sisters that are honestly waiting for the new system to find their true mate. That 70 year old women has a lot of company in Dubland alone !!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I wd do her.

Hey, Usualusername! Who are you talking about, the 70-year old or Malice? LOL!

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh no, Alice is back.

• nugget
    nugget

What is tragic is that this woman has got to 70 feeling regret that she has not found anyone to share that intimate part of her life with. It is not about sleeping around but making a connection with someone else that allows you to express yourself in a physical way.

Malice your comment says more about you than anyone else. It shows a lack of empathy and a lack of respect for others.

In JW land many people make decisions they later regret, the decision not to have children, not to get married, not to be educated and not to pursue goals and ambitions. These people are robbed in a very profound way .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit