• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Happens all the time.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Maybe she's afraid of getting pregnant?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Malace seems to know all about what s/he is talking about.

It's a tragedy that she hasn't laid on her back and spread her legs to get pounded by a guy who had no intention of marrying her? It's tragic that she didn't bend over and spread her cheeks to someone who didn't love her? Not everyone can grow up to be a cheap piece of ass with low self esteem such as...

dogg

This is not the avatar of a 70 year-old virgin!

• Nambo
    Nambo

I see that despite being 70, her "standards are still very high" and shes, "hoping to bag a millionaire".

Seems then that money is her greatest desire, we have a name for woman like that, maybe thats why shes still a virgin, I predict a lonely and chaste life ahead of her.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

There are lots of men her age on-line who are searching. I know coz they hit on me all the time. But,kind of out of my age bracket.

This reminds me of an older sister from my former congregation. A few months after her husband died,she went down south to visit relatives.

She saw an older Witness man who struck her fancy. She asked him if he was single,he said,"Yes." She asked if he was looking for a relationship,"Yes." again. And a few months later,he moved up this way,bought a house,and they were married for about 10 years before he died.

So,it's not hopeless for someone older to find a companion. That older Witness didn't waste any time either. And he was a sweet "brother" she married. She could boss him around.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Well I think sex is healthy and enjoyable so yes anyone that hasn't had it's tragic

never too old to start

• Violia
    Violia

I read the article and it reads to me like she is just technically a virgin but has dated and probably engaged in some activities. She is attractive for her age and looks healthy and vital. Hope she finds that man and settles down.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I knew of a 60 year old virgin. He lived and cared for his mother until she died.

Then he married a women, who wasn't a virgin (she had been married in the past, but devorced).

Thank goodnes one of them were trained.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

HIt and run troll, yawn

On another note, if she were a JW she would have done the deed by now.

• ilikecheese
    ilikecheese

It seems from the article I read (don't remember where) that she's never even had a serious relationship, so I don't see the fact that she hasn't had sex as THAT bad. I mean, if she's only really had the option of more casual hookups, a lot of people would say no to that, wouldn't they? You don't have to disagree with premarital sex to be a bit more conservative about who you have sex with. Plus if you've never had the big O, how would you know what you were missing? Now if she'd been sexually active as a teen and hadn't had anything since then, I think that would probably be worse.

Either way, though, I hope she finds someone. It's probably even sadder that she's that age and hasn't had any real love life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit