Does Obama's Gay "Evolution" Affect Your Opinion Of Him In Any Way?

by minimus 64 Replies latest members politics

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Maybe if you could write a complete sentence in standard English we'd know what you are trying to say.

Well that's just the thing, isn't it? You know, and Sammies knows, and you both have known from the get go - exactly how Obama changed the governments stance on DOMA.

IOW, you're arguing for the sake of arguing. You should stop doing that.

• botchtowersociety
  • sammielee24
    sammielee24

Oh look at you playing with words. Six doesn't need to provide you with anything, since you've already made clear you understand the "change" I was speaking of.

Now stop wasting my time with your low IQ half-assed innefectual brand of gotcha-ism

---------

Why not have a little class Six - if you are capable of that.

For heaven's sake YOU said DOMA was changed. I didn't. I knew there were whispers a while back about making the legal changes required to actually CHANGE it but as far as I was aware, nothing ever happened or I missed it. You were only asked to reference where the frik the change was that you claimed took place and then you get all jacked up about it. Chill.

Obama or you or me or a million other people can change our minds personally about anything...in Obama's case that personal proclamation he has made does NOT change DOMA and as far as I always understood, that was what the argument has been about.

And no, I didn't get what you were saying because your information was conflicting and terse. No need to curse about it....no need to belittle others.....nobody was attacking you...nobody was doing anything other than ask you what you meant...there are times it's just not worth the effort to even try to have a dialogue here.......sammiesw

• Glander
    Glander

We could only hope that the gay marriage question was really what's important in this election year. It does serve as a shiny object of distraction.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Does anyone think for one second Americans are sitting on the edge of their seats wondering if Obama supports gay marriage or not. Maybe that is what is running thru their minds as they put $100 of gas in their tanks...

• designs
    designs

'a shiny object of distraction' 'Americans'

You two are hereby sentenced to make a pilgrimage to the MLK Memorial in Yerba Buena Park, San Francisco.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Glander wrote:We could only hope that the gay marriage question was really what's important in this election year. It does serve as a shiny object of distraction. (end of quote)

Excellent observation Gladner..and quite possibly may be the real reason for releasing this info..take the people's mind off the real problems at hand..

Snoozy

• rowan
    rowan

Made me like him even more.

I don't think the airing of the report about scissor happy Mitt right the next day was a coincidence. And I think that Biden with his big mouth advanced this announcement with the subsequent publication of the scissor report, this was probably planned for closer to the election. Good to see the dems playing hard ball. Finally.

• straightshooter
  • designs
    designs

You wonder how long until the Watchtower comes out with the "Marriage, God's View' article.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit