Does Obama's Gay "Evolution" Affect Your Opinion Of Him In Any Way?

by minimus 64 Replies latest members politics

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Moshe: Obama is an opportunistic cameleon- like most politicians.

Totally agree the two political sides main purpose is to play the contituents against each other.

As for Obama's 'coming out' it was merely a political line in the sand. He needed to rouse and energize his base as he gears up for the general election.

• designs
    designs

A Tea Party controlled Congress, major Nut job McConnell controlling the Senate, and a Republican President- really think about that.

If Spain had conquered England in 1588 and brougth the Inquisition north.....

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

So sick of hearing about gays and gay marriages and their precious goddam gay rights.

• designs
    designs

yy2- Vote Right Wing, you'll get your wish.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

No, doesn't change my opinion of him. I still don't think he's had an 'evolution' - I think he's a politician and he's playing the best game he can.

If you have an 'evolution' it doesn't have to be at election time and he's had years to voice his new found thoughts. He didn't. Maybe he's thinking about things differently, but he's a politician and as such an opportunist and planning what votes he can get and how. Maybe he will change DOMA..that might be proof of this evolution - but then again, it's all opportunity. If he wasn't sitting where he was and his little girls still had those same friends whose parents were gay, I'm not so sure he would be 'evolving' in the same way.

Doesn't mean I think less of him or more. sammies

• magoo
    magoo

.......now all he needs to do is endorse pot.......

magoo

• minimus
    minimus

He already has liberals and gays in his back pocket. I can't see him gaining all that much. Are gays now going to vote him because of his evolution? Nope, they were already doing that.

• glenster
  • Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Yes, I think he is much nicer to allow Homosexuals the happy prospectives of Marriage and Divorce. Why not allow gays to receive benefits of married couples, I hope the gays will respect Christians rights, to mantain their own views and not be so biased against those who oppose these rights. We can tolerate things but does it make us wicked for not embracing it?

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Double Double Oopps!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit