Christian Apologists - Please Watch This and Tell Us Why it is wrong?

by cantleave 834 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Sab - don't feel like you have to answer any more questions because I don't see how this gets any better for you.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Taking up where Sab left off.

So God does intervene? How? Please describe this in as simple a way as possible, because I don't understand.

He will intervene and soon. He is going to smote all the blasphemers. And fix this broken system once and for all. Submit to him or die, very simple.

2 Thess 1:

6 This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for YOU, 7 but, to YOU who suffer tribulation, relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels 8 in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. 9 These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength, 10 at the time he comes to be glorified in connection with his holy ones and to be regarded in that day with wonder in connection with all those who exercised faith, because the witness we gave met with faith among YOU.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Tip of the day:

Remember Jeehoover is the God of freedom.

• still thinking
    still thinking
    And Thor, kicks ass!

Well...I can't prove he doesn't....so he must....

Yes...I would like to know how God intervense too......is it when he sometimes answers our prayers?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    So God does intervene? How? Please describe this in as simple a way as possible, because I don't understand.

Through men and women of honor. Is that simple enough?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I've seen you argue about how other religions are all the path to truth. There is simply no way to "pin you" on anything, because you can claim belief in one thing, and the next retract it in favor of any other deity/belief you choose. You can change the rules at anytime and declare that what I consider "chess" really is checkers, bajong, etc.

I don't believe God ignores whole civilizations. So, when one peers into their religious philosophy we see similarities between all of them. It's those similarities that lead me to believe there is a single source of them all. Atheists call it human imagination, which I agree, but I believe human imagination is connected to the world of God rather than merely a product of evolution. Proving all religion true is about as hard as proving them all false.

You should really go back to fiction writing, Sab. Unless what you're doing here is developing a plot for a new novel and gauging audience response, in which case, please carry on. :)

Most science fiction writers put their ideas of God and the unknown into their stories and I am not an exception. So it's not all in vain.

-Sab

• tec
    tec

The OP has been answered throughout this and other threads. That some do not agree with the answers being given means no more than that people disagree. It does not actually make anything right or wrong.

Sab, I hear you on the energy... but the light, the sun, the moon, the universe... everything came from God. People may have identified the giver of life and light as the sun because they associate life and light with the sun, and as knowledge diluted and time passed along. It is just one more step in the then-current understanding (and perhaps misapplication) of the nature and being of God.

Hence, Christ as truth.

I am only wishing to discuss though; certainly not argue nor even debate with you. You are researching, studying, asking, listening... and I wish you truth and peace in your study and search. If we all took the identical path, then we might not ever learn anything new.

Peace,

tammy

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Thor kicks some ass!

Damn straight...don't f@ck with Thor!

1. Flood.

2. Angel of death in Egypt.

3. Palestine genocide.

4. Israel defense.

5. 185,000 solidiers smote in the evening.

6. Crusades.

7. Armaggedon.

32 “This is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘Look! A calamity is going forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest itself will be roused up from the remotest parts of the earth. 33 And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I am only wishing to discuss though; certainly not argue nor even debate with you. You are researching, studying, asking, listening... and I wish you truth and peace in your study and search. If we all took the identical path, then we might not ever learn anything new.

• sabastious
    sabastious

TT2C, 5 pages ago you said discussing this with me was pointless, do still feel that way? Because if you do then I would rather spend energy responding to people who think there is a point to this discussion.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit