Christian Apologists - Please Watch This and Tell Us Why it is wrong?

by cantleave 834 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

You do seem to be very tolerant, however you have engaged in intolerance towards my beliefs by requiring anything from them at all.

LOL! Now asking anything (I think that is what requiring means--not sure) is intolerance.

If my beliefs are not hurting anyone they really should not be fundamentally questioned without being ready for a fight

UHM_--perhaps you should rethink posting these beliefs on an open forum, on a thread that is asking for believers to explain their god. Just saying---if we shouldn't question---don't offer them.

I'm sure your posts will start resetting soon---it's 24 hours from individual posts--not 24 hours from the last post.

NC

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow, I leave to pick up some stuff for my oldest son's prom and 8 pages have gone past. I would go back and read all of it but I dont have the time.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

you have engaged in intolerance towards my beliefs by requiring anything from them at all

If nobody questions your beliefs, you never think to question them either. Once again, a believer forgets that we were ALL believers and went through the pain of questioning of our beliefs. As I recall, your beliefs have undergone quite the metamorphosis since you started posting here and I fully suspect that they will continue to change.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I would go back and read all of it but I dont have the time.

Same shit, different page, Mrs. J.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Quck review: I am evil, a criminal, a believer poacher (and now Bohm is too), and thick skulled.

Poacher meeting next week. We are having roasted baby with garlic, lemon and sage (garlic was Poosie's idea) and will be burning science books and the internet---yes the entire internet.

I also gave a lesson on grammar and when it was proper to use 'god' as opposed to 'God', a rule which I violate regularly, however Sab still had it wrong.

Uhm----Bill Maher represents the corrupt scientific community and also the democrats, who are also atheists.

Sab can't say for sure if it is wrong to burn witches at the stake, and thinks of it as a logical trap and a gotcha question. I refused to answer Bohm's question as to whether water was wet, because I knew he was trying to trap me and instead pointed out that water could be solid, liquid or gas. Dodge that bullet.

That's the digest, I suppose. Poopsie has excellent benefits at her new job and would like to kiss Sab.

Yes, that's about it.

NC

• poopsiecakes
  • bohm
    bohm

haha, excellent summary!

Didnt Sab start out as an agnostic a few years ago but then had a revelation during a poker game?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Poker will do that. It's evil. I know this because I was just in Atlantic city, sat down at a three card poker game and won over $300 my first hand. I'm just saying, I know God doesn't answer poker prayers---so guess who did! EVIDENCE!

• bohm
    bohm

Praise Bill Maher!

This unverified miracle indistinguishable from pure chance cement my religious belief in an evidence-based worldview in general and science in particular. :-).

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You are part of the scientific community and I do suspect corruption. You are it's lackey and it's defender to any ends. All hail the scientific method and it's adherents! The one true king.

Sounds like Sab would rather be living in biblical times for thats where he always substantiates his beliefs upon.

If you a had a choice of living in those times lets say of Moses or Noah, would you rather be living in that era of human history

or the era we are living today ? Please give an explanation on your choice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit