Christian Apologists - Please Watch This and Tell Us Why it is wrong?

by cantleave 834 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    yes, page 16 post 4140 in this very thread when referring to YOUR God.

Ok, well then I stand corrected. You must be more tolerant than I thought. I only have two posts left for the day.

-Sab

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well if this god (lower case, this is proper grammar) doesn't have absolute power, then things get quite problematic. For instance, what was it you said about there being nothing without God? So do I assume that everything stems from this god (proper use)? And if it does, then can he create something more powerful than himself? And if he can, can he control it? And if he can't, then maybe he isn't in control at all!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Because we all know - burning and supressing scientific litterature is the only way for science to become sufficiently corrupt to really surpress the masses. Ofcourse i just realized all journals are avaliable on the internet, so i suppose i have to download some work on the shell-theory of the sun on a USB drive so we can burn that as well. I suppose we can use it instead of the apple for the babies mouth.

70% of Afghanistan is illiterate. You want to teach science and godlessness to them? Who's with those individuals that are suffering? According to science just the ones that are causing the suffering and that's not true. God is with them and he will help them liberate themselves if they just reach out and take it. It will cost lives, just as it always has, but the solution is turning to within, not without.

-Sab

• bohm
    bohm

Sab: My argument that science is corrupt is in the fact that they consider themselves a single entity who have amassed an incredible amount of power. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The empire isn't Barack Obama, it's the scientific community. Is the little red hen going to give us the bread they baked? Or will you let us all die of thirst when you finally discover the fountain of youth?

Once again, if i was part of the scientific community, would you then consider me corrupt? Or did you once again make a baseless accusation you didnt really want to make?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Sab, I've decided to not be offended by your remark about my tolerance. This is because I'm tolerant. Also because I like you, even though I don't agree with you, I like you. :)

So there.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Ofcourse i just realized all journals are avaliable on the internet, so i suppose i have to download some work on the shell-theory of the sun on a USB drive so we can burn that as well.

WHY STOP THERE? LET'S BURN THE WHOLE FREAKING INTERNET!

YEAH!

• bohm
    bohm

SAb: 70% of Afanistan is illiterate. You want to teach science and godlessness to them?

and we all know science is the reason why a country where religious extremists often bomb schools is 70% illiterate. Just imagine how happy the scientific community must be because these poor people cant read.

Oh the power! oh the money!

Are you even trying to make sence? I cant believe you actually think any of this count as an argument.

• bohm
    bohm

LETS BURN THE INTERNET AND EVERY BOOK ON SCIENCE THERE IS, ONLY THEN WILL SCIENCE BE ALL-POWERFULL!

ALL HAIL ZOMBIE FEYNMAN!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Nah...let's just change the history books and make them mandatory for school curriculum.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Once again, if i was part of the scientific community, would you then consider me corrupt? Or did you once again make a baseless accusation you didnt really want to make?

You are part of the scientific community and I do suspect corruption. You are it's lacky and it's defender to any ends. All hail the scientific method and it's aderhents! The one true king.

Sab, I've decided to not be offended by your remark about my tolerance. This is because I'm tolerant. Also because I like you, even though I don't agree with you, I like you. :)

You do seem to be very tolerant, however you have engaged in intolerance towards my beliefs by requiring anything from them at all. If my beliefs are not hurting anyone they really should not be fundamentally questioned without being ready for a fight. This is my 100th post for the day, so I will have to wait until tomorrow to continue posting.

Well if this god (lower case, this is proper grammar) doesn't have absolute power, then things get quite problematic.

That's not necessarily true. One of the first things God could do is make rules for himself that he would have to follow forever. So technically he can be both all powerful and governed by some sort of ruleset.

Anyway, it's been great talking. Sorry to NC for calling her evil, it was out of line. You are truly a wonderful person you just piss me off sometimes with your intolerance of my methods and beliefs.

Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit