Bro. Lett (Governing Body) borrowed illustration from an outspoken WT critic

by fugue 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

All the Witnesses thaought he was like Jesus with the fine illustrations.

• anezthy
    anezthy

The Watchtower has used pictures also. There was an article the I read once where a photograph was lifted from a modeling magazine and the female model was introduced into an Awake or WT as living in paradise. Not sure were I read but I did. It was an article about subliminal messages through WT drawings. They have been found to copy material many times and present is as their own.

• clarity
    clarity

Amazing look at our leader!!!!!!!

Brilliant composit fugue ... lmao

clarity

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This guy is a fuckin nutter! Wow.

He should have been an animator in the golden age of Disney. Perfect face for studying expression.

I'll also let my old, judgmental JW personality out on him: What the fuck is with the pinky ring on his right hand?!

Please, no offense to anyone who wears pinky rings. I just found it odd; it is there for some reason. . .

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Lost is right...this dude gives me the serious creepie crawlies.

• fugue
    fugue

Hmmm, good catch on the pinkie ring. I hadn't noticed it. When I was an elder, I went through a phase where I wore one. One time after I got off of the stage, an older elder asked me why I wore a pinky ring. I said I just like it. He said that he and another elder had discussed it, and it was stumbling some in the congregation, so they requested that I stop wearing it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

His mouth is waaay to big for his face. He'd make a good clown!

• erbie
    erbie

Thanks for the pictures fugue. Brilliant!!!

He looks as mad as a snake doesn't he!

As for his condescension? Well, he's not lecturing at Oxford or Cambridge (or Harvard) is he. Nor will he ever be.

Ignorance begets ignorance.

• erbie
    erbie

Wow, I just watched the video. I had to listen with headphones on as I would never let my kids even overhear that kind of silly nonsense.

Wow!!! He's full of it. I've never met any of these guys but I have met members of the UK bethel at funerals and so on and they all seem so detatched and vacant.

I'd probably interpret most of his 'oddness' as insincerity. They know they are bullshiting everyone and it makes them uncomfortable even if they are very accomplished at hiding it.

Simply put, They can't believe people still believe it after all this time and all those failed prophesies.

Also, don't they (GB) appear to be getting younger?

What a farce!!!

• cedars
    cedars

He's a wide-eyed chap isn't he?! He strikes me as quite melodramatic and insincere.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit