Bro. Lett (Governing Body) borrowed illustration from an outspoken WT critic

by fugue 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

Perhaps someone could put this video up on Sendspace?

• stapler99
    stapler99

The version of the bird sharpening its beak goes back at least to Grimms' Fairy Tales:

There was once on a time a shepherd boy whose fame spread far and wide because of the wise answers which he gave to every question. The King of the country heard of it likewise, but did not believe it, and sent for the boy. Then he said to him: “If thou canst give me an answer to three questions which I will ask thee, I will look on thee as my own child, and thou shall dwell with me in my royal palace.” The boy said: “What are the three questions?” The King said: “The first is, how many drops of water are there in the ocean?” The shepherd boy answered: “Lord King, if you will have all the rivers on earth dammed up so that not a single drop runs from them into the sea until I have counted it, I will tell you how many drops there are in the sea.” The King said: “The next question is, how many stars are there in the sky?” The shepherd boy said: “Give me a great sheet of white paper,” and then he made so many fine points on it with a pen that they could scarcely be seen, and it was all but impossible to count them; any one who looked at them would have lost his sight. Then he said: “There are as many stars in the sky as there are points on the paper; just count them.” But no one was able to do it. The King said: “The third question is, how many seconds of time are there in eternity.” Then said the shepherd boy: “In Lower Pomerania is the Diamond Mountain, which is two miles and a half high, two miles and a half wide, and two miles and a half in depth; every hundred years a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on it, and when the whole mountain is worn away by this, then the first second of eternity will be over.”

The King said: “Thou hast answered the three questions like a wise man, and shalt henceforth dwell with me in my royal palace, and I will regard thee as my own child.”

http://www.grimmstories.com/en/grimm_fairy-tales/the_shepherd_boy

• VM44
    VM44

Lett talks as if everyone, no matter how far away they are from him, must see his mouth move!

Is his mouth that animated when he speaks in private?

• VM44
    VM44

The Circle of Zero , by Stanley G. Weinbaum (1936)

If there were a mountain a thousand miles high and every thousand years a bird flew over it, just brushing the peak with the tip of its wing, in the course of inconceivable eons the mountain would be worn away. Yet all those ages would not be one second to the length of eternity.

http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0601251h.html

• Scott77
    Scott77

On spot for catching Br. Lett. At last, babylon the great aka satan is feeding God's organisation with spiritual food. The latter has run out of food from Jehovah.

Scott77

• Pookigirle
    Pookigirle

Well, since all religion is the umbrella of the Illuminati they are buds anyway......Satan's gang, ya know. And for those that see the outer layer of the onion, did you see the "ok" sign he threw up? (google its meaning if you are unfamiliar). Yah, time to move outside of the JW bubble and see the extremely large bubble of this world. He is just a puppet. Masonic puppet. And if he has on the octopus ring, google that too. Funny, but the Freemasons/Illuminati use it as a symbol for a type of mind control. While we are at it, try googling Enochian Magic. Just saying.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Great thing is that the more the sheeples see and hear them, the less awe inspiring they become, until they are just another old fool spouting off.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

On Wikipedia it explains the meaning of the pinky ring (in the u.k we always thought it meant you were gay,lol.

Here is the quote from Wikipedia.

Indications of affiliation or conveying messages[edit]

At times, pinky rings have been worn with the intent to convey a message or indicate affiliation. During the Victorian era, both single men and women uninterested in pursuing marriage could wear a ring on the little finger of their left hand. [5] In the 1950s and 1960s, [6] These rings became a self-identifying symbol in the gay community, [7] worn by both gay men and lesbians. [8] Especially in the United States, pinky rings also developed an association with criminal activity. [9] Grifters were thought to wear such rings, sometimes to provide their associates with a source of funding for their funeral expenses in case of their death, [10] as were made men in the American Mafia. [11] Movies such as Little Caesar and The Godfather contributed to the association of this style of jewellery with organized crime. [12]

Surely if you are setting an example to us then you should be very careful what you wear say and do. If it was me I would have looked into these rings before even thinking of wearing them.

Now bright socks are a no go - but pinky rings are okay....

After all they are supposed to be setting an example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit