Bro. Lett (Governing Body) borrowed illustration from an outspoken WT critic

by fugue 77 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• erbie
    erbie

Perhaps his eyes have been opened. He's obviously reading non prescribed literature and that's where he gets his illustrations from.

Naughty boy!

• androb31
    androb31

Meet Stephen Lett's facial gesture coach.

• erbie
    erbie

Lovin it!!!

That's spot on!!!

Absolutely spot on.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

There's the alzheimer express right on schedule. Toot toot!

Next stop crazyland.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Anezthy said,

The Watchtower has used pictures also. There was an article the I read once where a photograph was lifted from a modeling magazine and the female model was introduced into an Awake or WT as living in paradise.

It's from Page 93 of the book You Can Live Forever In Paradise On Earth, although I can't be sure that it didn't appear in a magazine too.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

That woman is beautiful, I remember thinking as a kid reading the Bull$h!t story Book, "I get why the angels wanted to come down here and tap that."

Back to the topic, from the video its obvious Lett is either a 1.) True Believer or 2.) a great actor.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

The GB really DO view the R&F as children. That's no secret. Children to be controlled. He is just a little more blantant about how stupid he thinks they are. And why not, they know from 100 years of experience, they can say WHATEVER THEY WANT and the R&F will eat it up..."what a file spiritual meal that was"

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Lett is uber-creepy. And this is who is making policies and life changing decisions that 7 million people have to follow? goodness.....

• fugue
    fugue

The next time Lett wants to borrow some lines from John Ankerberg, maybe he could get it from Ankerberg's flyer, "Free Jehovah's Witnesses", available here:

http://www.jashow.org/uncategorized/free-jehovahs-witness-flyer/

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I swear our C.O. is a Lett prodigy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit