Americans! What is up with your Iced Tea?

by palmtree67 72 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Here's an example of what a BFD sweet tea is, down here.

http://www.mcalistersdeli.com/about/

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

And you all don't know what you're missing by not putting gravy on your fries.

Mmmmm, that iced tea sounds good, leaving....

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Palm, my wife has seen poutine on television, and she think it looks delicious.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Leaving, Poutine is veeeerrry yummy.....

I've been trying to find the right kind of cheese curds here to make my own, but no luck so far.

• tec
    tec

I had a couple from Te x as in at my work the other day. (edmonton, for those who don't know where I am) They were dissapointed that yet another place only served sweetened iced tea.

The woman also thought it was funny that I knew she was from very south, because I said she spoke like Mattew Mconohey (I have no idea how to spell his last name).

Peace,

tammy

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I am in the Midwest, when I order iced tea I assume it is sweetened, that's because it is usually a lipton brand, often raspberry.

Taco Bell ... love it.

French Fries ... loaded with gravy ... chili ... cheese or chili and cheese

... at my age and knowing Armageddon isn't anytime soon, I don't indulge as much in these things as I have come to appreciate that I would like to take off a few pounds and watch out for high cholesterol and high blood pressure ... damnit

• tec
    tec

Apparently I have no idea how to spell is first name either.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I have to say, I didn't expect as much "culture shock" as I've had since moving here. I used to enjoy getting groceries, but I'm finding it's a chore now. I wander up and down the aisles, not recognizing most of what's on the shelves. It takes me forever.

I've tried about 8 different brands of coffee, most of them I dont' like.

I miss Old Dutch potato chips.

• tec
    tec

I also apparently have no idea how to spell 'his'.

Palm, what is your thread doing to me!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Apparently I have no idea how to spell is first name either.

Check your Bible, sweetie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit