Are black people more emotional than white people

by barry 108 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

theres no such as race. scientists have shown this to be true by studying dna and so on. race is just a tool to divide, along with class, and others. they were all invented to ibstigate hate, war, greed and other evils often by rich men to fool poor idiots.

racism itself is the driving factor of all jewish conquering attempts. the very notion of a chosen ppl is ugly extreme racism. the jrews had laws that justifed certain races to be accepted for marriage and eternal enslavement. i can provide scriptures if any one wants, and these are straightforward ten commandment style unambiguous text.

everyone is different, some ppl are emotional, some are not. stereotyping like this is sad in this modern day and age.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I had a black guy friend years ago, we danced together many times and I can assure you - the thing about "black people and rhythm"......also NOT TRUE.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey, I can vouch for that. My brother is a terrible dancer. I think it's because he wasn't raised in the hood.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm not touching this with a ten foot pole

• barry
    barry

I don't know why people are inferring that I have racial overtones in what I have posted. I have seen a few movies from the states with gospel choirs such as Sister Act that has a black influence and others Live and let die, very bright joyfull and it seems they all have great moves.

I have only met three African Americans in my life, one when I visited California and two rappers here in Canberra.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh, you've seen movies about black folks. Ok Yeah Sister Act is a good one. Black lounge singer has to dress up as a nun to avoid getting killed by the mob with a few song and dance numbers in the mix. Yeah, it's a good descripture of black life, I break out in song and dance everyday. It embarrasses the hell out of my children especially when I do it in the grocery store.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I have seen some VERY emotional congregations of people. I don't think it has so much to do with the race of the people as it does with the leadership of the group and the passion of individuals. And of course so many in the groups are just putting it on....

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

did we time warp back to 1961 or something?

• Razziel
    Razziel

I'll bite, and touch the subject with a 10ft anonymous internet pole.

Are black people more emotional than white people? I don't know. What I do know, is there are is both empirical scientific research and genetic differences between races and genders. I wish we could strike a balance about it without being considered either racist or anal-retentive in political correctness. Do some people use that as an excuse to be racist or sexist? Yes. Do some people deny facts because of political correctness? Yes.

Some groups statistically are more prone to certain diseases, are more intelligent, are more athletic, etc, etc. This is even after you control for variables such as education, nutrition, etc. But in all categories, there is a lot of overlap. Enough overlap that stereotyping among races/genders is not justified (usually the difference is just a few percentage points). But it doesn't mean that from a statistical standpoint those differences are non-existant. And it doesn't mean anyone should be denied equal rights, or anyone should be denied the opportunity to live up to their potential.

Personally, I think one of the reasons the US is one of the greatest nations in history is because we have been a melting pot for all races, cultures, and genders.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"did we time warp back to 1961 or something?"

I dont know but I'm about to breakout in blackface. I just gotta find my tap shoes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit