Finally an Article About Unthank!

by jamiebowers 62 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

LOOK TOP RANK ON THE NEWS WIRES RIGHT NOW

Private prosecution gets thrown out of court

Latrobe Valley Express - 7 hours ago Carpenter Steven Unthank, a former Jehovah's Witness member, took his former religion to the Latrobe Valley Magistrates' Court in a private prosecution for

NEED 600 CHARACTER LIMIT COMMENTS

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

FINALLY the press has picked up the story!

Although, being that Steven lives in a regional town I'm sure that the story wasn't unknown to the locals.

Its not a real website because it ends in .au

LOL!

• talesin
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68

Thank you for finding and posting this article, jamiebowers.

Amazing how those reptiles at Bethel wash their hands of all responsibility for the witnessing work….

• cofty
    cofty
    In an audio recording of a letter from the Watchtower Society, read to a local congregation in late 2011 and heard by The Express, it was stated door-to-door activities were part of a member's "personal ministry", and 'publishers' were not representatives or volunteers of the Watchtower Society.

Surely the authorities are not going to fall for that blatant lie.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Good to see some press coverage for Unthank.

Bangalore

• flipper
    flipper

JAMIE- Thanks for posting. This quote slays me, " it was stated door - to - door activities were part of a members " personal ministry " , and 'publishers ' were not representatives or volunteers of the Watchtower Society. " What a load of horse manure ! Just a bold faced lie on the part of WT legal representation.

If JW's ARE NOT representatives or volunteers of the WT society ; then what the hell ARE they ? Sliced tomatoes ? None of the JW's get PAID for knocking on doors , and they DO present and place WT society literature with people at doors - so yes, I'd say that classifies them as WT Society representatives or volunteers ! The arrogance and idiocy of the WT leaders and their legal department is ridiculous. Not to mention criminal

• sizemik
    sizemik

The F&D slave doesn't exist . . . and nor do the publishers.

What the hell is left? . . . just a stain on the mattress where they used to be?

I wish . . .

• hotspur
    hotspur

Hey... sizemik - don't forget the Christian Congergation of Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't exist either, or maybe that was just in Australia!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

So when you fill that time slip out at the end of the month, where are your numbers sent to? A place called "Your Personal Ministry"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit