Finally an Article About Unthank!

by jamiebowers 62 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sizemik
    sizemik

TQO . . . I think you are absolutely right. The WTS always have a legal escape hatch . . . and technically they are right. Quite clever really . . . how they can maintain that distance and retain such strict control.

• Violia
    Violia

Actually, I know quite a few jws who would have said they were reps of the Org. They would have felt they are under obligation to protect the GB/Society/mother , whatever. no one I knew would have felt it was a personal decision to engage in FS, it was an obligation to the Org.

The fact is they just lie whenever it is convenient and b/c no government agency is watching them- they get away with it.

Unthank may have a prayer on the charity thing he talked to his congress person about.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Hello,

It would be great if many of you could post in the Articles Comment Box! Many are reading it, and I'm sure Steven Unthank can use the moral support.

Some goone already said he was a Ex JW griper the things that come out of peoples mouths or comments never cease to amaze me

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Are you a coward? Or do you have the 'guts' to admit you were wrong?

Wait a second, genius.. Apologize? really for what exactly? Go back and re-read all I post... I posted facts. Apologize for that?

Your brilliance come to manisfest when you resort to name calling

• Azazel
    Azazel

when your "facts" become fiction then its time to apologize. and thats a fact.

Az

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Ok another-lover.... which one exactly?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

too little too late

newspapers make me sick

Oz

• Azazel
    Azazel

Hey Oz i guess it proves the point that the press and people in general are not really concerned with a religion like the JW regardless of what the WTS says.

Az

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

the WT response is tired and well rehearsed but it works for them. I do feel for Mr Unthank.

• Alfred
    Alfred

they didn't post my comment on the article...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit