California Most Hated State, According To Recent Poll

by Bangalore 64 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

It's about an hour and a half from my couch to Banff

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Yeah, Cali is beautiful, but the comments aren't geoographical (or topological or climatic) in nature.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    Yeah, Cali is beautiful, but the comments aren't geoographical (or topological or climatic) in nature.

Politics? Well............it's true. We have been overwhelmed by the right over the last many years. But we're coming out of it now!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hmm...still looking for anyone who said they live in California and hate it...

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Yo Dagney! I live in California!!

Love it

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I brought my kids back to the state of their birth (California) and took them to the wonder that is Lake Tahoe they looked at me and asked "And why did we leave California?"

• Dagney
    Dagney

Me too B!!! I hope I can live here till the end of my days...just hopefully in a little quieter spot but near a happening place. I like both.

(WAves to Mrs. Jones ) How are you? Kids? Hubby?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey Dagney! *waves*

The kids are cool and hubby is ok. How you doing?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Oh ladies!!

Dagney, I feel exactly the same. One of these days I want to retire to a quiet place (maybe overlooking a lake) but not too far from my beloved SF.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Dagney, I feel exactly the same. One of these days I want to retire to a quiet place (maybe overlooking a lake) but not too far from my beloved SF.

I'll be over there for a few days next month. Cali is a lovely place. However, just as everywhere else, the feople come in so many varieties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit