Goodbye, everyone.

by Chemical Emotions 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

Since you are young I am putting up Justin Timberlake's version of " cry me a river" . I prefer the original version but this is not bad. the teenage years are such a b*tch but we all must go through them.

• tec
    tec

Also, you will NEVER get the understanding you need here because it's impossible for ANYONE to understand what it's like to be you ----- esp. electronically! So people give cookie cutter advice not knowing that the cookies don't really fit your situation and the next thing you know, you're feeling all kinds of misunderstood, unappreciated, etc.

Been there.

Take everything anyone says or writes WHO DOES NOT PERSONALLY KNOW YOU WELL with a grain of salt.

Good advice, Peridotgreen.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Violia, you crack me up. The song is perfect.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Please stay and ignore. That's the real progress to maturity.

Or go and stay miserable.

It's your choice.

Nobody is getting DF'ed here!

• possible-san
    possible-san

Chemical Emotions.

Although I don't know your situation well, why do you say "good-bye"?

Please look at my first thread.
    If I was hurt and I said "good-bye" then, I have not posted now.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/162416/1/very-important-material

I did not give in to the negative persons.

Well, in certain cases, I have complained to the administrator Simon.
    A moderator Lady Lee, who said that my website is "SPAM", and I did argue.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/announcements/186021/1/Posting-links-to-downloads-of-R-Franz-books-CoC-ISoCF
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/forum/announcements/186021/2/Posting-links-to-downloads-of-R-Franz-books-CoC-ISoCF

Probably, a moderator AK-Jeff and I don't get along too well.
    And, I always fought with people who said to me as "impossible-san."

But I never said "good-bye." LOL
    I think that there is no reason you leave this forum.

possible

• shamus100
    shamus100

I recall doing a thread like this myself, then making another for all the dramatic exits long ago. ;)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've done a couple too. It's great for getting attention but after a while it just becomes a game of crying wolf.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm sure she'll be back. I'm glad that nobody mentions my dramatic goodbye thread...

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

People in life will offend you, people in life will be mean. Most people in life are just nice people. The JWs are so judgmental you walk around ensuring you please everyone and freak out when everyone isn't pleased with you... It's not real life buddy x

Someone pees you off? Screw em ! Y ou pee someone off? ... Apologise... Then screw it.

Lifes too short, grow a growl and chillax xxx

Also though I don't know you or the situation you are describing, keep it inside ya, don't be posting your emotional inner turmoil... Another JW trait.. "tell us everything, EVERYTHING!" Its ok to have an inner you, it's ok to be the only one that knows things.. Also out of the JWs it's better to keep emotional stuff tied up and in check, I don't mean bottled up, just show inner strength. Hanging your dirty washing out is not the best approach, e.g. If someone is hoping to upset you, I'm sure they are not, then advertising it will mean they won. If they didn't intend that then everyone just looks a little silly..

Hope I haven't been too preachy or anything, I'm learning the hard way too and I'm still figuring it all out. PM if you want any help or advice. If you really are sick of this place then perhaps it's best to go. But I assure you these people are nice, they tease, they say things and have opinions I don't agree with (love ya tec n n.drew) but its a lot nicer and calmer than the real world because we have a unique bond following a hellish life in a cult.

Make yr mind up as you wish, but I wish you all the best either way xxxx

• N.drew

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit