Goodbye, everyone.

by Chemical Emotions 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Some of you were really nice. Some of you were really mean to me, and at this point in my life I can't handle such meanness. I thought this would be my one place to truly express my feelings without too much mocking or insults from people who I thought were nicer, but I was wrong. Some of you have really hurt me, but I guess you don't care.

I may PM some of you att some point, but other than that, Goodbye.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Goodbye, young one.

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

Awww no don't leave! Don't pay attention to them! Let them live their life in misery.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Who's miserable? Oh yeah the OP, I forgot. Teen angst is a bitch. I remember those days.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Dear CE, It's a shame you felt hurt by some of the comments about your situation with your BF. I hope I wasn't one who offended you. Many, if not all of us were honestly trying to spare you from learning some of lifes lessons we have learned the HARD way.

I am a born in JW who fell in love and married when I was 17 and he was 21. I overlooked some warning signs such as lying and some others. I regret not listening to my inner voice that had some doubts about him. At one point I even tried to break up with him but he cried so hard and made me feel so guilty I let him manipulate me out of it. It turns out he was living a double life and i didn't find out until many years later. By that time there were children and the break-up was very much more devistating than if I would have trusted my own better judgement in the first place.

You are bright enough to come here and seek the opinions of others. You wisely decided to seek professional counciling. Keep thinking about what we said and be alert to warning signs. Realize real love is not somthing you are in it's something you do. That goes for your partner too. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be loved for who you are. Best of luck to you.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Dear CE, It's a shame you felt hurt by some of the comments about your situation with your BF. I hope I wasn't one who offended you. Many, if not all of us were honestly trying to spare you from learning some of lifes lessons we have learned the HARD way.

I am a born in JW who fell in love and married when I was 17 and he was 21. I overlooked some warning signs such as lying and some others. I regret not listening to my inner voice that had some doubts about him. At one point I even tried to break up with him but he cried so hard and made me feel so guilty I let him manipulate me out of it. It turns out he was living a double life and i didn't find out until many years later. By that time there were children and the break-up was very much more devistating than if I would have trusted my own better judgement in the first place.

You are bright enough to come here and seek the opinions of others. You wisely decided to seek professional counciling. Keep thinking about what we said and be alert to warning signs. Realize real love is not somthing you are in it's something you do. That goes for your partner too. You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be loved for who you are. Best of luck to you.

• tec
    tec

Take care of yourself, and find someone to talk to, ChemEM. Don't give up your passion for school and learning! You are NOT a bad person. Don't let anyone try and convince you otherwise.

Peace,

Tammy

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

CE - I'm sorry for your hurt and your suffering. This place has a lot of negativity and cynacism. Stay strong and know that we are not all out to get you. You can email or PM me anytime I'd be happy to talk with you.

[email protected]

• sizemik
    sizemik

It's not time to make a change . . . just relax and take it easy.

You're still young . . . that's your fault . . . there's so much you have to know.

• talesin
    talesin

I was once like you are now ... and I know that it's not easy .... to be calm when you've found something goin' on.

Take your time ... think a lot ... think of everything you've got.

For you will still be here tomorrow ... but your dreams may not.

Stick around CE,,, I was on my own, kicked out at your age. If I had had this forum, life would have been a lot different for me.

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit