Goodbye, everyone.

by Chemical Emotions 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Stop trolling my thread, BP. I like you and all, but this is MY LAST THREAD, ok? At least for awhile. Please be patient.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I think you should start another thread. This is not a good last thread. Threads on monkeys are popular. Start an insult thread! Let 'em roll. Then you will be free to throw them right back, cuz it will be your thread, and as an insult thread, you will stay on topic! Would be funner.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Stop encouraging her, NC. The girl is only 17 and if what she says is true, she's too young to be posting here.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Lol, NC! That's not a bad idea! Maybe just one more thread.... But I'll wait a few days to let things cool down. Then I'll probably stay off here until I'm 18, unless I actually gain some courage. :D

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Just go, little girl.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Ditto Broken Promises . . .

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

BP, I was just joking around. ShirleyW, what did I ever do to you to make you want me to leave? If I ever offended you on here, I'm really sorry.

• possible-san
    possible-san

Chemical Emotions.

Are you 17 years old?
    Surely, you are young.

Please become a fine adult woman.

Well, I said like this.
    "I think that there is no reason you leave this forum."

You have to become stronger.
    And you have to learn how to behave respectfully toward your superiors (include Broken Promises).

From Japan

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

chemical emotions - I posted this on another thread

people make throwaway comments on this board and these comments are then understandably taken very seriously if the person asking for help is in a bad place. This happens in real life too - but at least then you can see who is making the comment and you can evaluate their facial expression. A young person would probably say what do you know about me you middle-aged so and so and promptly forget about their comment. I tell my daughter to say this in her mind all the time when elderly and middle-aged authoritarians upset her. If she thinks that they are partly saying something wise and useful then take that on board but throw away the rest.

the wts taught us thought control didn't they - even as babies. This is still a useful skill to use against those who upset us inordinately.

• possible-san
    possible-san

(Correction) "There is no reason you have to leave this forum."

I'm sorry, my poor English.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit