Evolution disproved by 11 year old niece

by StopTheTears 285 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
  • N.drew
  • N.drew
  • N.drew
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

N. Drew-you're making me dizzy. But you know I like it---it saves me money on alcohol. Are you saying that you believe evolution occurs, but is helped along by a creator? Like it is the process the creator uses to create? Because if so, this creator is still creating, because evolution continues, and in that case, that creator is not resting at the moment.

I'm just trying to help you clarify your thoughts---for all of us.

You've been quite feisty lately.

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Or, just click on her name and see all the threads she's started. I think, however, that no one is as bad as godrulz. He was the messiah troll of all evangelical trolls.

I miss godrulz. Every troll has a lesson to learn from him. They are pale shadows in the wake of his mayhem!!!! GODRULZ!!! Gave me hours of enjoyment!!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Um I use to think that the Creator used Evolution to Create. Now I use don't hit me logic which demands investigation and admiting that something ELSE is involved that has not been DISCOVERED yet. Having to do with TIME (don't play with it!-I'm warning you) and POWER. You might have noticed that I am giving my posts away to haha in honor of poopsiecakes. OK?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

WOW, just read the OP for the first time. What a shame that someone works so hard to keep a child in ignorance. Hey it's fine to debate evolution----it's just good form to understand what the hell evolution is in the first place. Stunning. Poor child. I hope she rebels.

NC

• N.drew
    N.drew

I got 15 more. It says 16 but this one is one, so subtract one from 16 and what do you get? 15! Right! So if and if, after I click scroll down submit, then where was I? Oh ya, then I will 15 more to waste. Ah! Proceed..... Hahaha Thank you!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

N. Drew I simply would NEVER debate time with you. I can't imagine a more scary journey, as the concept of massive amounts of time is already hard for me to hang onto. What other things do you believe in that have not been discovered? Because when you think about, the pool from which you could draw has no limits.

For instance, I believe in a five-legged repitile with tiny wheels instead of toes. It has two tongues that work independently of each other, and can actually snag two flies at once. Its tail has an eye, and can actually work a computer keyboard. It's fifth foot works the mouse. It spends its days creating viruses and worms and sabatoging the internet. I know this creature is out there, because nothing else explains these random f**king pop ups that I finally purged. I imagine this lizard is letting forth a hissing laugh as humans throw their laptops against the wall. When it is discovered, you will all call me a genius.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit