1914 to 2014: The funniest JW moments of this century.

by African GB Member Jr 39 Replies latest social humour

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There's a lot that comes to mind but a recent situation concerning dam gay clothing designers, who are making everyone gay.  There are just too many men wearing tight pants in the Kingdom Halls and they causing sexual deviancy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCCckKkgpxQ

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Another thing that I thought was pretty funny was the video put out by the WTS. concerning DONT masturbate.

Just to prove the ignorance that can come out of the WTS leading men , they have mentioned a few times that masturbation causes Homosexuality.  These leading men can certainly teach a few things to the academics of human sociological study.  Oh yes and tight pants causes homosexual deviancy as well.

I bet old Anthony Morris spanked his monkey a few times when he was a young teenager ! 

The WTS. think its much better to get married than masturbate so all you young teenagers thinking about masturbating heed that thought and think about getting married.instead, you'll be much happier if you do. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaoZfzQYwao

• Stealth
    Stealth

Watch. sept 15 1941 p.283, 288 "Recieving their gift {a free copy} the children clasped it to them, not as a plaything but as the Lord's provided instrument, for the work in the remaining MONTHS before Armagedon."

Children book 1941 p.281 "No children were taken on Noah's ark or were born on the ark...this would show it to be proper to wait until after Armegedon to bring children into this world...it is only a few years from the time the other sheep are gathered to the Lord, until Armagedon...those who have infants during Armagedon will have much greater woe...it would be a far greater difficulty to care for them during the great tribulation..."

If a 16 year old teenage listened to the mouth piece of Jah when that book was released in 1941, they would still be childless pushing 90 years old today. 

• rebel8
    rebel8

Deafsterbation

Vidiot, you will be featured again in the next update of the Apostate Dictionary!

For funnies, how about the ridiculous jw.org, Caleb cartoons, and jw flash mobs?

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

My Children book reads a bit differently, and is on page 313, but the same ideas.

J. F. Rutherford is one of the greatest charlatans of all time.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

rebel8 - "Vidiot, you will be featured again in the next update of the Apostate Dictionary!"

Cool.

Wait; featured again?

What stuff that I said was entered into it before?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finkelstein - "I bet old Anthony Morris spanked his monkey a few times when he was a young teenager!"

What makes you think he stopped after his teens?

• steve2
    steve2

Two of the  funniest things I've seen every single time I've logged onto JW.org over several consecutive months are:

1. It prominently features coloured photos of Witnesses preaching to people with books/bibles open as they point to excerpts therein and

2. The photos are captioned with the following shortened  verse (Matthew 24:14): "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth".

What makes these two so funny?

1. If you ever observe Witnesses in public, they  NEVER actively preach or point to excerpts in their publications; instead they sit listlessly and silently behind their literature trolleys making  no contact with passersby and

2. JW.org cuts from the verse the most revealing part of Matthew 24:14;, lending support to the allegation that the organization is settling down for the long haul and recognises the end is NOT just around the corner. Which bit do they leave out of the verse in their prominent partial quote?  The following italicized phrase is left out of the verse as follows: "This good news will be preached in all the inhabited earth and then the end will come", 

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Finkelstein - "I bet old Anthony Morris spanked his monkey a few times when he was a young teenager!"

Maybe T-Mo3 really meant "spanks" when he was talking about "Spanx".

Rumor has it he has a nasty case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome... 

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

In response to a newspaper article that talked about the practice of shunning the spokesman for the WT Mr Vincent Toole ( that's not the funny part), stated (among other steaming piles) that "shunning is a myth ".

Oh Vin, you jokester you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit