1914 to 2014: The funniest JW moments of this century.

by African GB Member Jr 39 Replies latest social humour

• African GB Member Jr
    African GB Member Jr

I just thought we could share some of the funniest moments since its the holiday season and we are taking things easy. 

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome African GB JR , let us know a little about yourself , not too much mind you ., and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

When you know the TATT their isnt that much that isnt funny when you look back on things , the trouble is its a two edged sword funny/sad  .

Funny in one sense that we ever fell for such nonsense and sad in another sense we wasted so much of our lives and potential putting our lives on hold for a pipe dream that is never going to eventuate .

smiddy

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

In response to Rutherfraud's failed "Millions" campaign predictions for 1925, New Zealanders greeted JFR with this sign in his 1938 visit to that country, which is damn hilarious:

"Millions now living would rather die
    than listen to Judge Rutherford."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

As far as I'm concerned, the WTS jumped the shark with the one-two punch of the Sparlock and Deafsterbation videos.

With JWTV, though, that may well change.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"Deafsterbation"

I'm stealing this!  LOL.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Shirley - "I'm stealing this! LOL."

Feel free.

I've been using it for a year and a half, now; I'm a little surprised you didn't notice.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I've been using it for a year and a half, now; I'm a little surprised you didn't notice

First time I've seen it... probably because I take a "hands-off" approach to masterbation topics. LOL. 

• African GB Member Jr
    African GB Member Jr

"Welcome African GB JR , let us know a little about yourself , not too much mind you ., and I hope you enjoy your stay here."

I'd like to keep it a secret for now because I'm still 'in', and i read here that active elders visit this website regularly as part of their Judicial processes.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I think it was funny when Fred Franz gave that talk to Gilead I think, about how the Bible doesn't support a "Governing body". There is a classic politburo infighting expose! That is pretty damn funny when you think about it. Its like the serpent trying to eat its tail.
  • Stealth
    Stealth

C.T. Russell claimed that the "Miracle wheat" he was pimping was the literal fulfillment of bible prophecy.

Technically before 1914, but still funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit