I don't believe the Bible is Inspired of god - Why do you / don't you?

by cantleave 202 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

Your so cute EP. Are you Sam as in actor Sean Astin?

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Zen is the way to an overarching elightenment that marries the divine with the human. Voila! Zen is superior and cover Jesus like blanket!

No, I think it more realistic that Zen tops Christ with some thorns.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

@Mebaqqer, ... awesome logic as always thanks.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I fear you have misread my words the past few months.

Sab, you're still picking and choosing and contorting things to attribute coincidence and human ambition to a being with a higher purpose because that's what you WANT to believe. All you need to do is acknowledge that and there's no stopping you, baby!

...but let's hug it out cuz I think you're a sweetie

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Zen DOES cover christ with the thorns. He couldn't have had hiw crown without them. As I predicted, Zen is above the Christ.

And no. I am not an actor. I am awesome.

God was created by man, in man's image, and the bible is proof of that.

• N.drew
    N.drew

WHO ARE YOU?

caterpillar.jpg alice hooka

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I AM THAT I AM.

• oompa
    oompa

heck no...it would be stupid to inspire something to be written on crappy paper...let supersticious copy it over and over....and preserve no original copies???...and why inspire???...hell he supposedly wrote some of it himself on clay tablets which would have made more sense as far as preserving it...so why not make it obvious like inside on the wall of the pyramids....or on the face of solid stone mountian...i mean how stupid...ANYBODY can claim to have been inspired by god...and oh yeah...that is another one of those INVISIBLE things you just gotta trust in....barf........oompa

• N.drew
    N.drew

Sorry the ridiculer's spot is taken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit