Any one watch Season Six of DEXTER on Showtime.. The doomsday killers...

by Tater-T 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• scary21
    scary21

Will be watching....love Dexter !

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I always just had HBO, which I adore. When the Tudors ran, I ordered SHO only for the Tudors ( the girl historical fiction draw). Since I now had SHO, I watched Nurse Jackie and loved it. I read about Dexter in the papers but refused to see it. Well, I watched one episode as a test and now I'm addicted. It is hard watching old and new episodes and correlating the action.

The Borgias were camp and fun. I am a big Jeremy Irons fan.

My favorite show is Homeland. Can't wait for the new season.

Nurse Jackie is based on St Vincent's in NY, which just closed. It was my neighborhood hospital. They managed to get quite a bit of the St. Vincen'ts distinct character. The only thing lacking is the zaniness of the Greenwich Village eccentrics. It was also one of the major trauma hospitals in NY, which was a real coup for a local hospital. The interactions between the Roman Catholic administration and Greenwich Village natives was always so amusing. The morning of 9.11, the news media focused on Bellevue and St. Vincents, which was the closest to the WTC. All these stretchers were lined up to receive patients but there were no patients. I cried so hard.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

At the Monkey check this video at the end he screams " It's over! When I say it's Over! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1KCs2_SCk&feature=context-shows&list=SL

You'l have to wait till then

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

SEPTEMBER 30TH! I've been counting down and can't wait!

• Farkel
    Farkel

I have every episode of Dexter and have watched them all. It cost me nothing to acquire them. Dexter is appealing for only one reason: he fulfills our fantasies about dealing with the injustices and cruelties of life.

Plus, I love his internal black-humor dialogue. It is the product of great writers for a great series.

Farkel, bittorrent CLASS

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

The books are good too.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Looking forward to season 7. Trailers make it look pretty darn good.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I had watched the show before I read my first Dexter book. I have to say, the books are quite wonderful. They are very different from the show, but absolutely worthwhile. I think you get more insight into Dexter's psyche from the books.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Cannot WAIT for the new season.

Dexter films here in Long Beach. Gets me excited.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

The End Begins tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ckzE5vT0wc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit