Any one watch Season Six of DEXTER on Showtime.. The doomsday killers...

by Tater-T 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• PenelopePaige
    PenelopePaige

Oh and FYI- He and she were married in real life while working on that show. Not sure if they still are. I think I heard they'd since divorced.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

@ Nancy Drew.. love the intro music.. if the DvD is in menu mode it's on a loop.. love that!!

Yes read the books, show really captures books essence.. When Rita died i cried for six months.. my sister was worried about the actress finding a new job!! LOL

Loved the religous takes.. "those kinds of things" how dexter a Serial Killer, looked at the bible and religion was morbid.. with all the killing ..

The certainty Travis had.. wish they wouldn't have hinted at him being mentally Ill..

Breaking Bad is also awesome.. agreed slightly better.. both excellent,whos counting .. differt textures fo sho

L8R T8R

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

yeah, incest? jumping the shark?

lets see where they go

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Yeah, Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter were married, they filed for divorce in Dec 2010 and if was just finalized a few weeks ago. So during the filming for this most recent season they were separated and apparantly not getting along on set.

The show was just renewed for two years, so the question is, does he have to kill her off or does she accept him for what he is?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

love it... Lumen returns she kills her, they wed, Harrison Kills Trinty's son .. Yikes I try not to think about it.. Next season! .. my brother watches on DVD so I cant even tell him any thing.. Don'y worry I don't wanna see this .. just playing with ridiculous speculation .. He HE Ha hA.

in the books she knows, but can't remember the scene.. they're are more him and her solving murders and she uses his Dark Passenger

Thank's for tabloid bits on their wedding vows.. hey 2-3 years thats great.. hope they can see the love the had .. and ruin it with a messy Divorce

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

May I ask if Dexter is worth the money for SHO? I did join when the Tudors were playing b/c I am such a Tudor buff. Women seem fascinated by the many wives. Legal history exposed to larger issues. I like Nurse Jackie very much but don't feel that NJ alone is enough to warrant the fee. HBO has been my haven.

Maybe Dexter is available on Netflix. They should have more free weeks so you can sample the shows. It seems odd to spend so much on TV. I relsih HBO, though. It is hard for me to term HBO TV.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

For me it is I have both, wouldn't wanna be without, I justify expense by never renting movies... its' only $10 I'd miss the shows more than the money..

Nurse Jackie great.. really

United States of Tara was well done as well though hard to take.. with how horrible her illness affectt her family so..

Shamless looks good haven't seen much .. going too new season..

Love Bill Maher on HBO. Curb, and Eastbound & down..

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Eastbound and down... now that show is funny as s#!t. I think Will Ferrel writes it.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Eastbound and down... now that show is funny as s#!t. I think Will Ferrel writes it.

He's a producer too.. They say when they are in witting... they fear criminal charges may be in order..I would have too agree.. but i hope they don't stop!! Ha hahha aha .. Stevie rules that show!!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hi Tater and welcome to the forum!

I just commented on DEXTER on another thread. Miss Drew introduced me to him. I watch it on DVD as I have a television set but no connection to any stations at all.

Love the writing and the music ...

CoCo des Tenebres

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit