Any one watch Season Six of DEXTER on Showtime.. The doomsday killers...

by Tater-T 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

.. and all revelations stuff... it reminde me of The Society ... When Travis said to Dr. Gellar.." look at all the people they're all DEAD! ... and they don't even know it"!! yikrs to familliar..

So it did make me look to one of the only WTS books around here..it's a RED one... any way look up two witness in it .. cuz These two serial killers think they are... two paragraphs I new it was BS!!!

Back to DeXter.. any way would love too talk, no one I know has Showtime... face book page has two many people, although I did make a friend in AUS, downunder..during season 2.. and i had some killer comments that got masive likes .. on requested takes..

murder scenes from revelations.. where the Killers Were going to bring about the end .. by sacrifices.. Murders...

So Any one love a Serial Killer named Dexter like me... I liken myself to him, it was how he has a Dark Passenger...

will talk any season, if you're behind on DVD.. the gal from Aus, was behind tooo..

L8R T8R

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Tater, I LOVE Dexter!! It is my favorite show and the whole reason I have Showtime. I rewatched all the previous 5 seasons on-demand in the last month. And don't want to put any spoilers out there if anyone is behind but the end of the last episode was AWESOME, even if predictable. Love how he says he's an atheist but his reaction was "oh God!"

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I don't wanna spoil anything either, as you could tell by post.. but it actually got me looking at religon again.. cuz it was so biblical.. and the End Times bs...

mY favorite scene(Season2) was Dexter and Lila in Coffee Shop .. where I think the Dark Passenger term is first heard.. it's in the books from the get go...

But Lila as she narrates .. still gives chills .. tingles.. whispers.. until it's the only voice you hear.. the writting is incredible...

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Any dexter fans should read Bret Ellis American Psycho, they made a very bad movie adaptation.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I'm a dexter fan. Whenever I hear the spidery intro music I feel like Pavlov's dog.

It will be interesting to see how Deb's life unfolds after having witnessed the kill.

• PenelopePaige
    PenelopePaige

Actually, Dexter is based on the fiction novel, "Darky Dreaming Dexter", which I plan to order very soon! Love that show!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I love this show! I have seen up to season 5 and am waiting for season 6 to come out in the UK.

(Puts fingers in ears) Don't spoil it for me!

I love Breaking Bad too by the way. If anything it is slightly better than Dexter in fact.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

excellent show, too bad the season ended with his sister finding out and being in love with him

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

DaCheech, next season should get interesting. But as far as the love interest, I hope that passes. Her dream sequence a few episodes early freaked me out. I was repeating "no, no no NO" over the whole time.

• PenelopePaige
    PenelopePaige

Yeah, her being in love with him. I was like, "hold up....wait a minute....what's happening? WTF!?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit