Any one watch Season Six of DEXTER on Showtime.. The doomsday killers...

by Tater-T 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

I love Showtime and HBO series! I especially like True Blood, Californication, Dexter, and Nurse Jackie. I used to like Weeds, but the show is losing a lot of its focus and the situations they get into are more and more cartoonish and slapstick.

I'm thankful that I no longer have the restriction of being a JW and not being able to watch these things. I don't have Showtime or HBO, so I just download torrent files and burn them to RW DVDs. Works for me!

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

less than 2 days!!!! anyone into ... Dexter!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzpnjVmuCA

I'm a Father.. I'm a son.. I'm a Serial Killer....Oh God!~ Dexter

• shamus100
    shamus100

I"m getting very annoyed with Dexter. How many serial killers can you meet and how long until you get caught?

Frankly, the entire series pissed me off last year and I"m not even looking forward to this year. It's started to get quite silly now. :(

• shamus100
    shamus100

P.S. Weeds is AWESOME! :D So is Mad Men. Blasted Poopsie got me addicted... >:O

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I am! Love Dexter and his "Dark Passenger" DVR is set

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I hear Ya .... I was a little annoy'ed last year too... I look at it as a comic book, almost super hero fantasy..... the writting is so damn good.. but you

must suspend reality... or it will eat you up...

t8r

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

how long until you get caught? He did get caught!!!! thats why this season is so awesome!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh gawd, he needs to get caught and end the series.

It should ahve ended last year.

• brinjen
    brinjen

LOVE DEXTER! Be interesting to see how Deb responds to her discovery over time... after all, she did come very close to busting both Dexter & Lumen at the end of season 5. But she intentionally let them both go, knowing she could have taken 2 killers in because of who was being killed. I have a feeling she will eventually come around, but it's going to change the direction of the show considerably.

• Simon
    Simon

We LOVE Dexter - it's a great show.

Season 7 starts on Sunday (?) I think !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit