Any one watch Season Six of DEXTER on Showtime.. The doomsday killers...

by Tater-T 52 Replies latest social entertainment

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Dexter! Most excellent. Good books too.

Nurse Jackie---LOVE IT. Coop cracks me up.

Shameless--I've seen it here and there. WOW to last week's episode---the heart transplant stuff. I think I might catch up with that on soon.

Weeds---an absolute fav of mine.

Bill Maher-- He gets a bit hostile, but then so do I.

I also loved the Tudors and Borgias---although I'm not sure if that is HBO or Showtime.

Dexter led me to watch the reruns of Six Feet Under because Michael C Hall is so amazing. So I've been DVRing (that a word? maybe I'm just verbing my language ) those every week.

Can't wait for next Dexter season. Geez---they really set up some dark storylines.

NC

• scary21
    scary21

I love Showtime. All the shows are great. Yes NC tudors and Borgias were and are ST. Watched every season of Dexter!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah, ST is the best for series. I think HBO is better for movies, but ST has something really good going. I think Bill Maher is HBO though.

NC

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

yes! ST is one up on HBO.. For series.. But I must have Bill Maher, I dont think he is hostile enough..LOL I loved Religious, was wondering why he never bags on JWs though, Now I know they are not a Religion...it's like Amyway...LOL I wanna go on Bill's Show with NC, as an evil apostate couple..

HBO has a new series just last night, LUCK allstar cast.. looks good.. Eastbound & Down is up for another season, love it, but feel like a criminal for watching. lol

The Borgia's is up soon too... Can't wait!!! Shameless only seen the Pilot so far very good, just a little too good, I know what that feeling is like to need alcohol like that... I restuctured my drinking in 2003... So I don't like watching the hard alcohol scenes, but from what I've seen the show is an accurate portrail of such debachery!!

DVRing is a word.. Got said device for Damages in 2007, now I could live with out it...

Dexter!! ah the Dark Passenger.. best writting I've seen to date, .. @ New Chapter you have a pm.. I must have any current season Dexter fans as facebook friends tate the skate try not to hate the animal we ate...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I haven't seen Eastbound--not even sure what the premise is. It's crazy, there were so few shows that I really watched with any regularity. First I worked a lot and was busy (dub), and now I'm in school and write a lot. I spend way too much time here, but just flick over while writing. Without DVR I would not be able to watch anything regularly. SO when I discovered a free episode of Dexter (on hulu or something) I moved like a woman possessed. I called cable and said HOOK ME UP! Since I have a cable box, it was done in 30 seconds, and I automatically got ST on demand and was able to watch the first 3 seasons, one after the other---come to think of it, I walked around all day narrating my life in my head in the Dexter voice. LOL Okay, so a little obsessive.

Now the tricky part was I was still a Dub--and still hanging out with Dubs. So, it was like---SECRET SIN! LOL My mind had not yet registered that I was on my way out, as it came to me in the form of an epiphany which I only realized later was a long process.

I love my Bill Maher. Religulous was great. Still, Tim Minchin is my favorite atheist. :)

Checking PM's now.

NC

• dinah
    dinah

Dexter is awesome! I found out about the show during, I think, season 3. TheSilence told me about it. So I got the first 3 seasons from Netflix and have been hooked since then.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

wow... I had Showtime, never saw Dexter till Season 2, had heard about it .. thought that sounds dumb.. then One scene caught my eye Rita grilling him about the shoe.. it was on... the next episode Lila in the coffee shop.. whispers tingles... until it's the only voice you hear.. I still get a rush... So I went to best buy the next day and season 1 bought it watched it .. 3 a day.. don't like to over do it .... Dexter was my new favorite Drug

So then my sister saw season 1 on CBS during the writers strike.. She got ST for season 3 and ended up coming out from Cali and we watch season 2 together just before season three.. Then we would call after every episode.. such fun .. I have a picture on FB when i grew a Migel Prada mustache ..

At the ned of season 4 she called and said I'm really worried about the season finale .. I said "Oh it always seems bad, but Dexter always wins, I've gotten over all that .. it's a cliffhanger' Omg when Rita died! I cried for 6 months straight.. my sis was worried about the actress finding work!! LOL

I always felt sorry for Rita .. even before... Oh dear!! poor thing.. so now my sis doesn't watch on Sunday (hubby no likey) so she has to sneak.. I was getting frustrated.. with this season... why can't anyone see Professor Gellar!!!! OH !! now It's good..

Oh and when a Brother called me and said have You ever thought of getting reinstated.. I later thought But I don't want to give up watchin Dexter so, no way .. loved that you were in .. and watching... The bible stuff in season 6 made me open a WT book lying around here.. saw The BS.. which help push me here..

TT

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I wonder if sis is gonna joing him or go against him or just condone him

• dinah
    dinah

DaCheech, that's what I'm wondering as well. He's always been a step ahead of her so far, but DAMN! She saw the kill! I'm kinda hoping she joins him, or else the show will go off the air.

Let's hope she was high and thinks she dreamed it. Or let's hope Dexter dreamed it and he hasn't really killed Travis yet.

The whole Deb being in love with Dexter thing is a little creepy. That girl seriously needed a father!

• dinah
    dinah

Tater, if it took Dexter to make you call "bullshit" on the WT then more power to Dex!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit