The Two Forces

by N.drew 259 Replies latest watchtower bible

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I am now dumber for reading the first and last pages of this thread.

Just imagine what would have happened if you had read all eleven pages, Mary.

• N.drew
    N.drew

To deny that the Earth will be destroyed is to make yourself right. Go ahead, why not? That's the most important thing, isn't it?

If the savior is to save the earth the doubters will say see? You're all full of shit. That is why there are few.

• undercover
    undercover

does that make me smarter for only stopping by with the beer fairy?

• N.drew
    N.drew

OK then! Now you know why I said "I hate you".

• james_woods
    james_woods
    does that make me smarter for only stopping by with the beer fairy?

Certainly it shows that you are wiser for it.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Babylon and Babel are not phonetically similar by coincidence, right? Organized religion could easily be summed up in the english word: babel.

ba·bel /'bab?l/
    Noun:
    1. A confused noise, typically that made by a number of voices.
    2. A scene of noisy confusion.

-Sab

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Drew,

We live or exist in a place of duality. Hot/cold soft/hard wet/dry and hate/love. To approach the Self, or God(Jesus,or whoever ones culture will call it) that is deep within us,, the center, in which the opposites sorta rotate and project outward whose center of the circumference is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere.

Opposites when they become too much over powering than their other opposite have a tendency to turn into the other like love/hate,, balancing them by means of many different methods, I think leads to healing both physically and psychically.

Jung was interested in this and did a pretty intensive study and had a very serious encounter with the unconscious he claims that his family and a miss Tony Wolf helped him not get swallowed up by it, he is one you should look into. He has some very interesting thing to say about opposites.

http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/jung.html

• james_woods
    james_woods
    We live or exist in a place of duality. Hot/cold soft/hard wet/dry and hate/love. To approach the Self, or God(Jesus,or whoever ones culture will call it) that is deep within us,, the center, in which the opposites sorta rotate and project outward whose center of the circumference is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere.

That rather sounds more like the Tao to me, than Jung.

I really thought that this thread would have been about the Yin and the Yang when I read the title - maybe it wound up there after 12 pages.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I share personality traits with Jung. I forget what it is called. Briggs-Myers? How did they get him to take the test? Haha

___________________________________________________________ Must separate

As we have opposites IN us, there are opposites OUT of us IN the Earth. Can we please consider those?

_______________________________________________________Must be kind to BRAIN

OR

Are you we lovers of self?

Can't be. That stuff isn't real.

If the Bible said it, we have to ignore it.

Satan is laughing, I am sure of it.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I forget what it is called. Briggs-Myers?

Perhaps in your case Briggs & Stratton, Ms. Drew. Which I prefer to Clinton.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit