To all christians...

by wolfman85 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I get to celebrate it at my church as often as I choose.

Me, too. And if any of you are baptized, you can take communion, bread and wine, at any Episcopal Church usually at three services per week.

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I prefer to stay out of any religion and partake at home or a friend's house in a familiar meal. I personally believe that religions in general have separated mankind from God. Thanks to all for give your opinions. Blessings.

• tec
    tec

I prefer to stay out of any religion and partake at home or a friend's house in a familiar meal.

Don't let anyone tell you that you have to do it differently!!!

Peace to you, Wolfman, (okay that is something I don't think I ever thought to say, lol),

Tammy

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

After I wrote this post 2 months ago and after thinking and praying about it for a long time , my wife and I began to partake in our home. My wife still attends the meetings because of pressure from his family and so she will attend tonight to the Memorial. She will not partake in the KH, but when she comes home we're both going to have our Lord's Supper in which both will partake .

In Acts 20:6-11 we see as 5 days after celebrating the Passover Paul Went to Troas and the first day of the week he broke the bread again (a clear reference to the Lord 's Supper and not just a simple supper ). The WT in an attempt to point out that the Lord 's Supper _ should be held just once a year, deleted the phrase "breaking the bread" in the NWT. Blessings to all. (I'm still learning English, so PLEASE forgive my writing)

• Bella15
    Bella15

Actually, what a beautiful occasion that is for us Believers... remembering Jesus that way at your own homes ... I do it alone, with my children at home or at Church ... many times a year ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit