To all christians...

by wolfman85 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew

WHOOO-HOOO! dear Wolfman (and Mrs. Wolfman - peace to you both!)! May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH (Psalm 68:4) of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH... be upon you... and your entire household... to time indefinite!

A blessing is 2. To glorify, praise, or honor.

"The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him." Romans 14:3

• N.drew
    N.drew

So naturally one who would wish a blessing bestowed might feel compelled to partake for the (human) blessing.

• N.drew
    N.drew

If you were NOT judging you would have seen I do NOT take issue with either parties. To me, they are the same.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Nancy, Shelby was not glorifying anyone... Shel would be horrified for you to think that of her, I rejoice when someone partakes of the ''flesh of Christ''... My spirit literally leaps out of my flesh lol!

John 6:53-56 Jesus said to them, 'very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

The only way we can have everlasting life is by partaking of the flesh/blood of Christ.

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout
    "The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him." Romans 14:3

I'm not sure but I think this is talking about food used in sacrifices/kosher food as they were Jewish. Nothing to do with partaking of Christ

So naturally one who would wish a blessing bestowed might feel compelled to partake for the (human) blessing.

If someone partakes for human blessing then they are the ones who need a religion... You only partake to please the Master, not fleshly human.

If you were NOT judging you would have seen I do NOT take issue with either parties. To me, they are the same.

Where have you got that I am judging? If you knew me, you would know that I am not a ''judging'' kinda gal... I'm far too lazy lol.

Peace

• N.drew
    N.drew

The only way we can have everlasting life is by partaking of the flesh/blood of Christ.

So then according to the belief of you someone who does not partake of the bread and wine of Christ is judged?

If that is so, what does Romans 14:3 mean, please?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes, sorry I can see it might mean HOW a person eats, but it might also be illustrative of spiritual things that he was adressing. I don't know.

The word "judge" has come to mean deciding someone has been bad. But according to my Lord it can also mean deciding someone is good or right.

• watersprout
    watersprout

If you are a body member the Master asks that you partake of Him as often as you wish. Some once a year, some every day. I'm not saying that if you do not partake you are judged, not sure where you got that from in my post. If you are in doubt then go to the Master with your questions, you know He will answer you. By the Master saying ''the only way we can have everlasting life is to partake from Him'' is not judging. The Master judges no one, that Is for the Father to do.

Romans 14:3 is talking about ''judging someone for the decisions they make in their life'', no one here is judging. All that has been discussed is ''partaking of the emblems'', no judging has taken place... Not that I can see anyway.

Peace

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Dear Waterspout, I do not wish to make a spectacle, but seeing as you cannot edit your post after 30 minutes I feel compelled to post this correction here:

John 5: 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

My sisterly love to you,

Carmen

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

If you read the whole chapter of Romans 14 you will see what it means clearly. It has nothing to do with communion. http://www.bwce.org/hermenutical_errors.html

I have never experienced anyone receiving a human blessing for partaking of communion at the churches I have attended.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit