To all christians...

by wolfman85 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tec
    tec

I partook in my home with my children once, and also once by myself last year, for the first time (since being a kid I suppose and having no idea what I was doing or what it meant, other than a ritual). I used flour and water and flattened it and baked it. Didn't take long and it was easy. I didn't know what I felt about it, only that I was trying to do what Christ asked us to do.

Peace to you,

Tammy

• Chalam
    Chalam

Good to see you Tammy!

Although the act might look symbolic, and you might not feel much, great things take place in the spiritual realm!

See for example here what happens when one believes for the first time. One might not feel much but seismic things have happened in the spirit.

John 5:24

English Standard Version (ESV)

24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Ephesians 1:13-15

13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is the guarantee of ourinheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.
    2 Corinthians 5:17

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
    Ephesians 2:4-6

4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— 6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, Hope you are well! Blessings, Stephen
  • tec
    tec

I am well, thank you, Stephen, and hope the same for you and your loved ones :)

Peace,

Tammy

• designs
    designs

Since jesus and the Christians Hijacked the Messiah ideas from Jews and ran it through a meat grinder they pretty much are dislocating the whole of the original.

• LV101
    LV101

Stephen - Thanks for posting all the scriptures.

LV

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

It's great to know that there is a brotherhood in Christ outside the WT!!!

• Chalam
    Chalam

My pleasure LV :)

It's great to know that there is a brotherhood in Christ outside the WT

It is my humble opinion one can only be "in Christ" outside of the WT.

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

I have partaken twice at a Baptist Church and just found a non-denominational church nearby that allows one to partake if they wish, so the rest of the family will likely start there. I have not run into any rules, it is an individual decision as to whether one has accepted Christ and/or is worthy.

Your Sis , Carmen

• N.drew
    N.drew

I wish you will remember the WHOLE

"The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him." Romans 14:3

No one should be feeling compelled to please his brother and eat because

"For he who eats and drinks, eats and drinks judgment to himself if he does not judge the body rightly." Corinthians 11:29

Logic (not the Lord) says that if you exhalt someone FOR eating by doing so you regard the one NOT eating as a lesser one. So then by your obeying one command you break the other command at Romans 14:3. And one who breaks commands in the Name of the Lord becomes to be in the likeness of the Society and not the Christ.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Nancy if someone want's to partake they can, if they don't, then don't... That scripture is talking about ''judging'' a fellow man's decisions, it's not our place... I partake everyday as my spirit compels me to, that's my decision. No one has the right to tell you whether you should partake or not... That is between the Master and you!

I don't think anyone has exalted one over the other on this thread, unless I have misread what you have posted.

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit