WTS successfully refutes bogus UN conspiracy theory/hoax

by trthskr 121 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He's not a jw newbie, that's for sure.

• N.drew
    N.drew

If you think your doing the Society any favor you are wrong wrong wrong. Dense people are there? Hell no I won't go.

Let me explain. Daddy does whatever daddy wants but tells you son, you can not do what daddy does. How would you feel? That is what you are saying.

Can dense people listen?

The YMCA is free to poor people and most places do not have a second choice.

What about meeting in a church? Is that bad?

• seenitall
    seenitall

They wanted the inside track on information - they had a representative that attended meetings and could observe what the UN was doing in regard to false religion. That was the main reason they were members - to have information.

• N.drew
    N.drew

HELLO???? Does Jesus tell them stuff or not?????

• charlie brown jr.
  • seenitall
    seenitall

They don't get anything from on high! The oracle is dead!

• Azazel
    Azazel

Wow how stupid are you trthskr?

Oh im giving a public talk on imorality so i will go hangout in a brothel to know about prostitution! ???

• N.drew
    N.drew
    They don't get anything from on high! The oracle is dead!

OK, they should probably tell their seven million members that. Don't you think?

• trthskr
    trthskr

I have my own issues as well, or I'd be attending meetings. I've been "caught in the snare of the birdcatcher".

Also: 18 There are still others who are sown among the thorns; these are the ones that have heard the word, 19 but the anxieties of this system of things and the deceptive power of riches and the desires for the rest of the things make inroads and choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.

Mark 4:18,19

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    I have my own issues as well

Too easy

Next

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit