WTS successfully refutes bogus UN conspiracy theory/hoax

by trthskr 121 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Listener
    Listener

Here is an organization that says it is providing spiritual food in a timely manner and their research material is form the UN library.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

looking forward to when he tries defending the other badly flawed article on the 'jehovahsjudgment' site. will tear him to shreds LOL

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I would hope it was not the WTS that wrote that refute, because it is poorly written, inaccurate and most of the arguments are irrelvant. It is dismantled at http://jwfacts.com/print/expose-jehovahsjudgment.pdf

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

JWFacts, I really like your website, and how it is very well documented.

The WTS successfully refutes their duplicity and hypocrisy in their being a NGO to the DPI for a decade only to those brainwashed members. To those who have been awakened, the WTS 'refutation' is the only bogus thing here.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

mankelli, is that you?

If so, this thread can go at least 20 pages and get thousands of views.

• Quandry
    Quandry

But, if the UN is "the disgusting thing that causes desolation," why was there ANY reason that the WTS would want to approach it in the first place?

I don't have a collection of literature any more....what was the Awake article that extolled the virtues of the United Nations and its "Year of the Volunteer?" I remember reading it (I believe it was in the 1980s) and wondering why the WTS publications would cast the UN in such a good light?

Cand someone find the article I am referring to?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I also think this is Mankelli back for more..

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The OP claims they are NOT a JW. Not Baptized. Just reads the watchtower publications.

Judging by the OP's childish replies we have someone who claims to be who they are not. I suspect the child of JWs who thinks that being 'in the truth'(TM) gives them a position of god given superiority.

On the positive side. The OP has opened a couple of subjects and shown how the watchtower trading as Jehovah's witnesses(TM) is just a pyramid business scheme that has no defence against it's ungodly behaviour now the internet is here.

It is my hope therefore, that the OP continues to post pro JW nonsense that lurkers can read and as a result leave or never join the JWs.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

The only successful thing the WT has done is to get 7 million suckers into their cult.

• nugget
    nugget

When a witness #i would not visit a church or cathedral or visit the UN building or anywhere linked with organisations that the society condemned. This begs the question if my bible trained conscience had a problem with these practices why theirs did not?

It is not why they left resigned NGO status that is significant but why they were ever members at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit