• wasblind
    wasblind

Most models are photo shopped, so they look artificial and perfect

anyone one would be a fool to waste thier life lookin' for perfection

that would most definitley lead to lonely days and lonely nights

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Teena Marie & Rick James

http://blast-from-thepast.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/rickjamestinamarie.jpg

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Now that is a scary picture ........ what is she doing with her other hand up Rick James butt that's making him have that facial expression?

• AGuest
    AGuest

No WAY I thought that was the Rooster (peace, ya'll!). That guy was posin' for the camera. Dear Miz? Never! Why? 'Cause Miz is prolly old, overweight, and short (what, ya'll believe he's 6'2"? Can you believe ANYTHING that peice of poultry says about his own physical appearance? Seriously??) Dear, dear Rooster Man... the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one. I used to wonder why you spent so much time looking in windows (at other's physical appearances, particularly wimmenz...), so, of course, I asked.

Dear one... has it ever occurred to you that many here love YOU... and yet, have absolutely NO clue as to what YOU look like... nor care? How would you feel if some of us did meet you... and took exception to what we saw? Just blew you off as of no account... because you weren't "pretty"? And I would wager that that would be the case with you. I mean, even if you WERE aethestically "pleasing to the eye"... your tendency to be a bit of a jerk would outshadow that so much it would be irrelevant.

Dude... bruh... BROTHER (and I mean that in every way you can possibly take it!)... pull yer head outta the darkness in yer hind parts for a couple/few minutes so's you can come into the LIGHT... and truly "see" others. For example, Ms. Marie, whose beauty on the INSIDE was manifested... through the music and lyrics she wrote, composed, and sang. Given how beautiful IT was... whatever she looked like on the outside was absolutely irrelevant. How do we know? The many, many albums she sold.

So, tell you what: when you sell your first album, ya'll be sure to let us know so's we can run out, buy it, and see what YOU really look like. Heah?

C'mon, Miz... there's a place and time for everything. This was neither...

Again, peace to you!

SA, on her own... given the thread topic...

• wasblind
    wasblind

That blue eyed soul is somethin' else

that includes the righteous bros, and hall and oats

and a few others to boot

Hey Shelbly :)

don't forget Miz is a Jehovah's witness, his love is conditional

can't you visualize it in his writing ? he is a good writer after all

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Miz..

Man your Music History sucks..LOL!!

Teena and Rick were a couple at one time..

That duet must have been pretty emotional for them..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Tell it Shelby.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Outlaw I love Rick Jame's music, got a few of his albums, but Teena Marie just didn't do anything for me. All she did was yell.

WasBlind, I just started listening to the Righteous Bros earlier this year. I always liked Hall and Oates due to my older sister and cousins who were teenagers during the 80's.

BTW, this thread is turning into one of those, "Who let the oldheads use the internet?" threads.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    two sausage with cheese mcmuffins, and just finished a leftover half a rack of ribs from Fridays.

I dunno... given all you eat (per your own words)... and drink (also per your own words)... I'm personally not "seein'" the tall, "slim" specimen your ideal woman would be lookin' for, love. Couple that with the fact you're a JW... and not necessarily "in the money,"... even less. Shall we ladies take up a donation for a membership to a gym for you? 'Cause you know, although most of US have no problem with a man's looks, we JWN wimmen would ALL like to see you hooked up some day. But at the rate you're goin'... well...

Again, peace to you, though, of course!

SA, on her own...

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    dunno... given all you eat (per your own words)... and drink (also per your own words)... I'm personally not "seein'" the tall, "slim" specimen your ideal woman would be lookin' for, love. Couple that with the fact you're a JW... and not necessarily "in the money,"... even less. Shall we ladies take up a donation for a membership to a gym for you? 'Cause you know, although most of US have no problem with a man's looks, we JWN wimmen would ALL like to see you hooked up some day. But at the rate you're goin'... well...
    Again, peace to you, though, of course!
    SA, on her own...

No offense ma, but aren't you the same woman who claims to eat out in public with your adoring husband all the while you're having visions and flashbacks of Jaheshua Miscajah?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit