I still miss Teena Marie...

by serenitynow! 61 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yeah, the pic does have a too clean cut look to it. And youre still a shorty to me Miz, my son is 6'3" and he's only 17.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MALE MODELS

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    And youre still a shorty to me Miz, my son is 6'3" and he's only 17.

Sheesh, he ain't done yet either LOL. Gonna be a big boy. Is he eating you out of house and home?

I knew somebody would call me out on that Outlaw, just killing time at work man. I'll post a pic someday, just not now, the timing is still flawed.

You have to admit she had a serious forehead, not as serious as Rihanna's but large in it's own right.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Miz, this is about Teena Marie the artist, you jackass! And really, before you criticize one more person's looks you need to post your own face for everyone to see. You act like such a typical internet loser, tear others down constantly while you hide behind a computer. Post your picture- man up or STFU! Dayum Miz, you got cuss the hell out !!!!!!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh Outlaw you're good.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Miz..

I`m working off a Turkey Dinner for breakfast..

Right now only my fingers can move..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Josie..

With all the techie stuff they have out now..

I can track almost anything..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have a tall forehead, hasn't stopped me from adding up at least ten standing marriage proposals the last few years, and I'm no young on'.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL, Outlaw. I had to go to work today which I volunteered to do by the way, you know us dumb-azz non-celebrating-everything-yet-eager-to-impress-our-employers-with-our good-Christian-values-JWs. I figured if I have to go in today, I might as well eat right. Stopped at Micky-Dees this morning, two sausage with cheese mcmuffins, and just finished a leftover half a rack of ribs from Fridays. Twas good!! Feeling sluggish and silly right about now.

Sticking with the thread topic though........

Get it girl!!!!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I have a tall forehead. It's called male pattern baldness

On Tina, well she grew up in my area and sis went to school with her. Apparently she visited my house but I was 8 and cared little of my sisters friends. They were always going on about David Cassidy or some other hearthrob from that era. Her music? Eh. I know it seemed like anyone from Venice felt obliged to support her but I wasn't a big fan. Liked an occasional song or two

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit