Regulate Marijuana Like Wine (interesting article)

by sabastious 87 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

fellas ---- If it was legal, why would ANYONE buy marijuana? Why wouldn't they just grow their own?

That would happen of course just like people making their own wine or beer at home.

Deceit Marijuana growing isn't easy, possible yes but not easy.

The problem I see with Marijuana is that the laws concerning the use and selling of this product

were built around the early and late 1960's. There was still much public ignorance about the product

as it was firstly labeled as one of a group of drugs that were truly dangerous and damaging to people. ( H , C )

There has been some improvement in the public knowledge about the drug over the years, but there still

a lot fear and ignorance around to be realized.

Its obviously not for everyone just like cigarettes and alcohol which are consumable products themselves

and actually pose more of a health hazard.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I've grown pot too. It's easy but inconvenient and dangerous.

You possess the capability of combining earth and seed? I scoff at thee and thoust mystical ways. There be dragons yonder!

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I feel we are never going to agree on this subject

Agreed to disagree. You are a very good dude and have earned my deepest respect.

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, it is nowhere near as easy as putting seeds in a pot, grashopper. You can really screw your crop up if you don't do certain things at certain times. It can be something as little as opening a door and letting in just a little bit of light during a night phase and the flowering process will be ruined.

You need fans to keep the stems strong so they don't fall over...

Humidifiers, dehumidifiers....

It's a lot of work but it's a lot of fun too. I really had a blast doing it but it was like living in solitary confinment. I couldn't even have people over for coffee. No thanks.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Oh, it is nowhere near as easy as putting seeds in a pot, grashopper.

Reproduce this feat of botany at once, pass me a drumstick and summon the bards for our amusements.

-Sab

• talesin
    talesin

Yah, that is true, Shamus, and I AGREE!!!! .. but you were talking about MJ making people stupid.

TOTALLY DIFFERENT ISSUE.

DUH!

get it?

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, it is that easy,,, putting seeds in a pot... IF YOU ARE NOT GROWING FOR PROFIT/.//./ I, too, have 'been there',,,

t

• talesin
    talesin

I am really sorry that harsh words have been exchanged on this thread. :*(

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit