Two Elders just left.

by mouthy 74 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

How wonderful it was... I saw two women over the road knocking on doors
    I could see they were JWS...I prayed & asked they would call here..
    But NO!!!! The Lord sent two men!!!!ELDERS!!!! I invited them in out of the cold
    So they stepped into the heat I asked if they were JW's( I knew they were)
    Then asked them to please open their Bible to Deut 18:20 to22,I asked them very
    sweetly to read it to me....aloud....the old man ( 40 yrs a JW)did. Then I said
    in 1799,1846,1874,1878,1881,1910,1916,1975,Your organization,said they were times of the end
    Didnt it say in that scripture that proves false prophets?Then because I am Mouthy,
    I went on to say!!!! You teach hate. MY GOD teaches to love even my enemies...
    the younger one said "No we dont teach hate" that is when i got teary eyed & said
    "well I MADE my kids JWs & they must have nothing to do with me because i didnt see
    Jesus come INVISABLY in 1914...That is why I was df."
    I then mentioned the Teacher at the High school Roger Ladocour whom I went on studies
    with my study conductor.Who eventually became a JW. They knew him...
    I then touched the old man heart & told him Jesus is checking these out... They both said HEARTS!
    I said so your an elder to the oldie, then he said well this one is also( the young one) I said
    "Oh so your working your way up" The old guy said" NO we dont go up!!!"I said "OH I am
    I am not one of the 144000,but all who are true Christians do go to Heaven.. "I said "by rights
    they mustnt talk to me." they said because they are ELDERS they can (LOL)He asked if he
    could give me a hug, I said of course Id give HIM one back we did!But wanted to make sure I knew they didnt hate me.
    Tom the older one said "we have 8 million JWs.I said well we have over 700+ who are out.
    that realize they must ask Jesus...Not the one in your Bible at John 1.1 the little g ,but the big G ....Jesus
    I am so sorry for them..... I guess they are for me ....I will keep them in pray...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Must add they asked if I celebrate Christmas. I said "No I spend it alone praying for all those I made JWS"

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Good for you Mouthy!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Bless you heart Mouthy.

We feel sorry for the JW victims don't we!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Thanks for sharing Mouthy, you did great!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks just wanted to share with my family >you lot!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well done Grace...well done. ((((Grace)))) xoxoxox

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

That's great Mouthy, now be sure and turn your time in for that fine witness you gave . . . (LOL !)

• JRK
    JRK

Good way to "kill them with kindness" . . . I haven't said that line in 10 years. Some of the cliches still are in me!

Love ya Granny!

JK

• wasblind
    wasblind

You Devil you ;)

you know just where to place those smiley's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit