Two Elders just left.

by mouthy 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy
    Must add they asked if I celebrate Christmas. I said "No I spend it alone praying for all those I made JWS"

Gave me a heartwarming chuckle it did..

Snoozy

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Mouthy you are one awesome lady! x

• sizemik
    sizemik

Wonderful stuff Mouthy . . . you gave them plenty to think about.

It all depends on whether they have the right heart condition

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Dearest Mouthy, Granny,Grace-What a sweetie you are-to invite them in from the cold and also have hugged them. You did yourself proud! (sending you a little warm sunshine)

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Very good Grace. You gave them true Christain love. You truly planted a seed. How many Ex JWs are there then?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Thank you Grace.

We who embraced real Christianity after leaving the WT can be happy in spite of family that doesn't talk to us. I would love to have a relationship with my one brother in law who doesn't even go to meetings anymore but still holds on to the false idea that it is the only true religion and that I'm very very bad. LOL

All I can say is that I have more REAL friends today than I ever had for over 30 years. And I have a hope ....reality of where I will be in the future.

Love you,

HappyDad (Bill)

• Listener
    Listener

That visit sounded very emotional. It must be hard for some of the elders to reconcile the concept of love for others at times.

• MartynAndrew
    MartynAndrew

Love it!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They needed a bit of tough love. Bless you Grace.

& a Merry Christmas ((((Grace))))

Chris

• Azazel
    Azazel

Its always with mixed emotions i consider JW.

One side is angry with the unscriptual cruelty they inflict but then the other side see's the one's like the two who called on Mouthy and they were no doubt sincere in what they believe.

It' really distressing. i really mean that.

These poor people including our loved one's still within the JW are so blinded to be able to see the truth.

So sad.......sigh.

Az

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit