Two Elders just left.

by mouthy 74 Replies latest jw friends

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

I said "No I spend it alone praying for all those I made JWS"

Dear Mouthy, my dear Christian sister Grace,

With so many people here who care about you, Grace, how can you really be "alone" you're in our hearts and minds.

May our good Lord bless you and keep you in his care my dear sister. Though perhaps physically far apart, those that

love God and Christ put faith in the words of Col 3:14 that Love is a perfect bond of union, and through God's grace

we aren't alone, but have our Lord unite us all in love for one another. May you have peace and the comfort of knowing

how much so many have come to love and care about you for the wonderful person you are in Christ our Savior.

--BnyByt

• mouthy
    mouthy

brrybyt...You really should have put a Kleenex in with your post. Thank you so very very much
    Thanks to you all for loving me...... I truly do appreciate all of you immensly
    I am back from the DR it is NOT mt kidneys it is my Rheamatoid Athr :(

• sabastious
    sabastious

Mouthy you warm the heart! Those elders have hearts too as they showed, life is sometimes a Shakespearean tragedy. Glad to hear the kidney's are in order.

-Sab

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You handled that perfectly. Bless you Grace.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks all Have a very happy holiday

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The WTBTS can learn a big lesson from you on how to show loving kindness as you so beautifully demonstrated to these so called shepherds. May God bless you, Mouthy.

And I'm soo sorry for the pain they continue to cause you by not allowing interaction with your loved ones. Stay warm and good health to you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

JWGone good!!!!(LOL) Thank you so much ,youve NOT gone bad,,,,,

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Grace, Dear One,

You are my kind of woman! It is so wonderful that we no longer have the fear of man to keep us from expressing our views, isn't it? I love you so much. I feel your pain about your children. I have/am experiencing it. My son and his family stayed in the WT after we were dfd and we could not visit them or communicate with them for years before he died in 2007. We have great-grandchildren we have never seen. I am talking with one of my granddaughters on FB now. I do not know for sure, but think from what she is saying that she has left the WT, at least mentally. I do not want to ask her publicly on FB. I have a younger sister who is still a JW, also most of her family.

It is painful, but the joy of being free to worship God in the way we see is priceless.

I love you so much.

God bless you.

Velta

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Velta. Love you also. & every one else that post To each & every one of you

Mouthy

• mamalove
    mamalove

What a cool experience. Great job! How old are your kids?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit