Two Elders just left.

by mouthy 74 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have one daughter Annmarie the JW who is 65 yrs old, I have another daughter Susan ( out of the WT) who is 62.My Melanie died at 42( she came out of the WT), my Alan died at 46,he was never one.
    my baby Faith died at three days old after I was bombed , In London England.2nd WW)she died 3 days later
    My Grand kids are Vanessa 40( ex jw) Richard who is 40,exjw never baptised Luke who is 37,Never baptised ( Now Atheists)
    Heather ( the JW ) who is 37 .Terry 28,( in jail right now for booze)Tara 25,Ashley 25( twins)( Melanies kids never were jws.)
    My Great grandkids are Mercedes,17,Lexus 14,Nicolous 12,Amadeous 19,Tavia 7,Dallas,20,Dante 14.William ( the son of Heather the JW 9 months,
    Dont suppose I will ever see them in my life. So Mamalove thats my lot!!!!!

• Azazel
    Azazel

Wow for you mouthy .

Az

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Azazel

• Mary
    Mary
    Mouthy said: Must add they asked if I celebrate Christmas. I said "No I spend it alone praying for all those I made JWS"

Oh my god Grace....that is too hilarious for words......LMAO!! Way to go!

• moshe
    moshe

Good for you Grace- Love is something the JWs can't overcome--

In a pinch, elders will tell the public that the WT Org doesn't officially break up familes by shunning- That is the que to have them call your relatives (in your presence) and then tell them- they can knock off the shunning of their elderly parents and instead fulfill their obligations to care for their infirm mother who gave birth to them- Honor thy father and mother, JWs or stay at home.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I hope it made them think.

• davidl7
    davidl7

That Bible text does not apply to Witnesses because they never claimed to be inspired prophets...only claimed to interpret the Bible prophecies while at the same time not claiming infallibility...Even Russell said that the final end is not know and that he is not an inspired prophet and that what he expects to happen a certain year may not occur till a hundred years latter...

But how does that compare to other churches like the Catholic Church which claim papal infallibility and other churches, such as the Pentecostals and Evangelicals, which believe in the gift of prophecy...does not history show that they made false predictions (not merely false expectations)? Would that not qualify them as false prophets since they believe in infallibility and believe in the gift of prophecy?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Mouthy: So Mamalove thats my lot!!!!!

My hope is that Jah will take blessings intended for the WTBTS and forward them on to you, Mouthy & your lot. If that is at all possible!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

david17:

That Bible text does not apply to Witnesses because they never claimed to be inspired prophets

The following is a quote from the "Bearing Thorough Witness" book page 114 par 15 to be studied this week:

".......In addition, Judas and Silas "encouraged the brothers with many a discourse and strengthened them." In that sense, the two men were "prophets," much as Barnabas, Paul and others were called prophets--a term referring to those who delcared or made known God's will." Acts 13:1; 15:32; Ex 7:1,2.

The inference here is that the GB is calling themselves 'prohets'. If you have a copy of the book, take a gander at par 17 where, as we speak, the GB clearly compare themselves to Judas, Silas, Barnabas and Paul as prophets. Aye!

• mouthy
    mouthy

HAVE to tell you.... two men Jehovahs witnesses..... passed by yesterday as I was getting my mail

So they must have been told about my visit with the elders ,lol Because ONE of them waved....
    Of course I waved back...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit