Divine Flan of the Ages - Recipes for Disaster [with thanks to Punk of Nice!]

by ziddina 24 Replies latest social humour

• ziddina
    ziddina

Crap....

Now I can't think of anything...

Uh, wait a sec....

Take one young upstart greenhorn clothing store magnate who reads the bible and has TONS of arrogance and self-righteousness.

Marinate him in a "Doomsday" atmosphere, such as a "Second-Day Adventist" environment, until he's thoroughly loopy...

Carefully extract him from that stew and place him carefully in a special echo-box surrounded by yes-men,

Throw in a few "end-times" dates, and let the whole mix simmer, occasionally adding a few suckers - er, followers, until the end time runs out - er, the timer runs out....

Let him stew in his own juices, exposing him to a hot kitchen warmer as the embarrassment of his false predictions puts heat on him...

Then bake in an oven of heated public opinion, due to his scandalous behavior towards an underage girl and his very public divorce.

Serve with half-truths and contradictions...

Next up - Baked Rutherford steeped in whiskey - gin - wine - beer - and whatever else you've got, that's alcoholic!!

Zid - with thanks again to Punk of Nice for suggesting this idea!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hugs to my favourite dragon El Zid and her lovely lil pets.

LOL. Judge Boozerford steeped in alchohol!!! XLLNT.

Now.

Take one bland businessman who is named after a famous soup and gravy stock brand name. Knorr.

Mention anything pseudo-scientific eg. 'anti-matter' and he will ferment into a verbose yet idiotic talking cult leader. Let him loose with some faux history and lo and behold he produces a boring 'Babylon' book.

Tell him that 'excommunication' has pagan roots and like his predesessors will see an opportunity to praise Satan whilst pretending it's praising his brand named god 'Jehovah(TM)' instead.

Give this twat the idea that 'brainwashing' his followers will increase his power and bring in more money and he'll write an article on why 'minds must be cleansed'. This is because he thinks no one is intelligent enough to make the connection ie. minds = brains & cleansed = washed.

Wait for old soupy name to shuffle off the mortal coil and then introduce a real looney tune - FRED (THE SHRED) FRANZ.

To be continued (by whom ever wishes to...)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah, hah!!!

Good one, Punk!!!

Now, if we can just get more people to play...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, crap!!

I KNEW I was going to get that blasted title wrong!!

Should be "Sages", not "Ages"....

pout pout pout pout....

Oh, well... It works anyway...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

El Zid.

I KNEW I was going to get that blasted title wrong!!

Don't worry about it sweetie. It works!

They should release some other dublications too.

'What Does the Barbie really heat?'

'Babylon the Crepe has fallen. Cod and chips rule!'

'Millions now simmering will never fry!'

'Let Your KFC Come'

'This Means Everlasting Pie!'

'What has rigatoni done for mankind?'

'Pay attention to donuts & provolone!'

• cantleave
    cantleave

Take one college wannabe who talks to his shoes, add to an environment where no-one has an education and they all think he is a f*cking genius.

Make him feel important by letting him write books. Add a large measure of arrogance and over confidence.

Stew gently in cult conditions until in his 90's.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cult Surprise

Ingredients

12 Paedophile protecting men (Include a depraved sexual predator and control freak Theo Jar-of-piss)
    50% Delusion
    50% Hubris
    1 Token Afro American
    1 Cult

Method

1. Heat up the followers for 130 years

2. Rub guilt, fear and phobia into the victims. Repeat this until the mixture looks like a religion.

4. Mix in the rest of the ingredients in one go.

5. Invent a brand name for an imaginary god.

6. Take the mixture and make a number of large balls ups, around 5cm in diameter and place these in the publications.

7. Bake and prophecy the end will be 1975. Preach until 1975. To make sure the mixture is cooked, push blame onto the rank and file if the prophecy fails, if it comes up with lots of dough then it is ready!

8. Allow to cool until hard, then serve.

Serves: 144,000
    Preparation time: 130 years
    Cooking time: Until ‘overlapping’ stops.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Do I need to grease the baking pan?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

BOC - I think the GB want their palms greasing with silver!

• Mary
    Mary

OMG Punk.....that is hilarious! I've got a raging headache this morning (no, I'm not hung over.....bad headaches when the weather changes abruptly). I've just taken some mind altering drugs (Excedrine Migrane) and will try to add my two cents in later.

LOL...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit