FADERS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED - BELIEVE IT OR NOT!.

by mankkeli 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• garyneal
    garyneal

Hey mankelli,

Come to this thread and answer my question there. I really want the answer. Please???

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/218885/1/JW-Apologists-Lurkers-etc-can-you-prove-the-selection-in-1919

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Mankkeli are you the same troll that tried to get people to reveal their JWN names on Facebook? The same idiot who said We're watching you & you'll all be found out? Or is he a friend of yours? Did you get a free pass from your leaders to be on these websites? Seriously why waste your time here instead of pushing your literature? Can't quite cut it as a real JW preacher? Are you allowed to count your time talking to apostates?

• garyneal
    garyneal

mankelli, come to my thread and show us where the WTS was selected by Jesus in 1919. I really want to know. Wouldn't it be grand if you can provide the proof that no one can refute? What a grand witness this will be at the next assembly. Can you imagine it, you and I, talking on stage about how lost we all were and you provided the 1919 proof that we sought?

I'm waiting...

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

If this guy is an active JW, he's breaking how many rules by being here? By posting stuff from the wtcdrom? A message to the original poster: Come lick deez nuts!

mankkeli, all kidding aside, you might want to know we apostates have moles and agents working in many departments at the Brooklyn headquartes..Yes, even the Governing Body has a secret apostate agent working to unravel the society from the INSIDE...Why, We even have agents hard at work in your own congregation!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

so glad someone else noticed the preacher JW is naked

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

So what are you saying, mankelli?

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"??

• bennyk
    bennyk
    THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS A WAKE UP CALL. Start devising a new strategy.

My old strategy was simply "I'll never again be found in a Kingdom Hall."

Heretofore, it has worked flawlessly.

I think I'll just continue using it.

• TD
    TD
    THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS A WAKE UP CALL. Start devising a new strategy.

I don't think so. The voluntary nature of proselytizing and attendance is still the legal defense against allegations of child labor. If you had the inside knowledge that you pretend to, you would already know this.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

while its obvious the society is cracking down on faders because they are a huge threat, what you said here:

"Even if you think you can fade on health reasons, In future, medical reports MUST be provided to the service committee, and while at home you MUST be connected by telephone which would be arranged and constantly monitored by the sound overseer to ensure that you fully benefit from spiritual provisions."

is 10000% complete and utter bullshit.

in addition, what the watchtower has to decide is to keep things as they are, which is a threat to them, or purge faders and put a hurt on the numbers which they point to as Jehovah's blessing. and that is some sweet irony.

we love that the GB are in this situation, and we find it humerous to see them print insane articles in the study edition to try in vain to crack down in their members. its not working.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    In Mankkeli's avatar picture, HE'S the one who looks like he's bending over and taking it in the arse...

Possibly......or dry humping a Watchtower mag.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit