FADERS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED - BELIEVE IT OR NOT!.

by mankkeli 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• undercover
    undercover

Nancy,

Good one!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Mankeli:

Even if this story is true, just who does the religion think they are? Do they think they are the superior authorities of the land??? Who died and made them boss?? ("medical reports must be provided to the service committee" ) Sounds like a dictatorship and anger at their lack of control over people who no longer want any part of the religion - and don't feel they owe anybody an explanation. Wow, you have everybody scared. I am just literally quaking in my shoes. NOT.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

What is a "Fader"? Is that a negative term or an insult referring to those who were active in the Christian Congregation, but over a period of time slowly ceased to participate or attend meetings? How self-righteous and unchristlike to label anyone, let alone a label that is an insult.

Did Jesus call his disciples "faders" because the went back to their normal lives after he was impaled? Of course not. Jesus gave us the law of love and he is not above it. So, it would be unbecoming of any proclaimed christian to label anyone.

Further, is it not Jesus who is responsible for judging? To label someone a "fader" would mean you have judged that person yourself. This is encroaching on the authority of Jesus that was granted to him by Jehovah. By doing so, one actually challenges Jesus authority and therfore is rebelling against Jehovah himself in the same fashion as Adam and Eve.

Therefore, if you have committed the grievous sin of: 1) Violating Jesus law of love, 2) become haughty & self-righteous by judging, 3) rebelled against Jehovah's arrangements you have committed horrible sins. Further, to do so in a public forum such as the internet brings reproach upon Jehovah and his earthly organization.

Anyone committing these sins should immediately ask for Jehovah's forgiveness and confess their sins to their local body of elders. Especially so if you are the original poster of this thread.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Its sounds like Mankkeli cant manage to escape the mental and emotionally ties to the WTS cult.

His first thread topic he started 3 months ago makes it clear that the WTS. is a bunch of conniving corrupt BS

to lure and hold people to it, for exploitation purposes. On some days it looks like he looking for away to get out

and other days he's adamantly supporting the organization, calling down faders as well making up fictitious lies in the process.

He wants to play on both sides of the fence, one as an engaging apostate and the other a faithfully devoted JWS.

A little message for Mankkeli ..... grow a pair and make a decision in either direction. If you decide to leave permanently then fine

there are many folks here that have done so quite successfully and they'll reach out and give you

a hand, including myself. If you decide to devout your efforts to the WTS. then why don't you just do that

and leave the folks here alone to their efforts. To be truly faithfully to this organization your responsible to abide

by the directions of the organization and not associate with DFed ex-jws, on the inter-net. Its not that complicated.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "But now I'm scared because mankkeli is saying that the old boys up in Patterson have apparently shoved a tracking device up me arse. ..." Mr. Falcon

That's funny...

In Mankkeli's avatar picture, HE'S the one who looks like he's bending over and taking it in the arse...

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This thread is pure comedy gold.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Zid!!

• carla
    carla

I like saving his threads to show non jw's just how insane jw's really can be.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

Okay that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Mankkeli, apparently you haven't heard of HIPAA laws (in the US at least) where only doctors are authorized to know or see medical records about someone else and the organization would be violating those laws. Seriously, if I had some terrible illness, I've authorized only my husband to know anything or discuss anything, even my own MOTHER can't know if I have a sniffle even if I don't choose to tell her. RETARDED and you are an idiot for trying to freak people out.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oooohhh....oooohhh...maybe the problem will get sooo bad, and they will get soooo paranoid even about sick people, that EVERYONE will be disfellowshipped....LOL....JW armageddon...LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit