FADERS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED - BELIEVE IT OR NOT!.

by mankkeli 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey
    they can ruin the influence of the holy spirit

There is only one way to be influenced by the Holy Spirit. Either one is in the flesh or in the spirit.

Romans 8: 5 For those who are in accord with the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those in accord with the spirit on the things of the spirit. 6 For the minding of the flesh means death, but the minding of the spirit means life and peace; 7 because the minding of the flesh means enmity with God, for it is not under subjection to the law of God, nor, in fact, can it be. 8 So those who are in harmony with the flesh cannot please God.

9 However, YOU are in harmony, not with the flesh, but with the spirit, if God’s spirit truly dwells in YOU . But if anyone does not have Christ’s spirit, this one does not belong to him. 10 But if Christ is in union with YOU , the body indeed is dead on account of sin, but the spirit is life on account of righteousness. 11 If, now, the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in YOU , he that raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also make YOUR mortal bodies alive through his spirit that resides in YOU .

12 So, then, brothers, we are under obligation, not to the flesh to live in accord with the flesh; 13 for if YOU live in accord with the flesh YOU are sure to die; but if YOU put the practices of the body to death by the spirit, YOU will live. 14 For all who are led by God’s spirit, these are God’s sons. 15 For YOU did not receive a spirit of slavery causing fear again, but YOU received a spirit of adoption as sons, by which spirit we cry out: “Abba, Father!”16 The spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17 If, then, we are children, we are also heirs: heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ, provided we suffer together that we may also be glorified together.

So all of those members of the JW Great Crowd... are already not influenced by the Holy Spirit at all.

Mankelli,

Are you gay? If so, why would you advocate the interests of a homosexual hating organization like the WTBTS?

• sizemik
    sizemik

faders have lost faith and they can ruin the influence of the holy spirit even arround their beloved ones who are JW. . . . mank

Well I've been "fading" for about 8 years now . . . I might just pull on my fav blue jeans on Sunday morn and toodle on down to the KH . . . have a chat with a few of my old JW maties . . . see what they currently think about this overlapping generation thing.

You can tell the GB for me manky . . . put them on full fader alert! . . . that I'm probably going to piss all over their so-called holy spirit on Sunday.

Idiot.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

OMG! I only read the initial post. I about puked at the stupidity of the suggestions.

You might have well said "If you don't like the organization, we will force you to like the organization, and monitor that you like the organization. BTW, bring us a doctors slip if you wish to miss a meeting, so that we can find other ways to force you to like the organization."

If you weren't so damned serious, you would be funny. My god son, cannot you see how your mind is under control by these nutcases in Brooklyn?

Wow. Your suggestions would make Nazi Germany look like child play almost. "Vee vill force you to love Gehovaa, vership him, and donate your left nut to heem."

Jeff

• still thinking
    still thinking

this is why we NEED more apologists on JWN.....they are the funniest threads here

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The OP is working under..........................

...........that's all I have to say. I do not believe the OP is a genuine JW or sympathiser.

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

lol! i love this! i am bookmarking this! one of the best topics in history of JWN.

Thanks Mankelli, I have just sent you a PM my brother, please respond.

I cant stop laughing!!!!

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I love you Mankelli

• trueblue
    trueblue

Animal rights groups such as the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) discourage buying dogs as gifts (especially for unsuspecting recipients). However, if you’ve decided (after careful consideration) to make good on the promise to bring a pooch into the family fold this holiday season, you can adopt a deserving mutt (after all, today’s National Mutt Day ),

• JRK
    JRK

I love the dog I adopted from the pound.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit