FADERS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED - BELIEVE IT OR NOT!.

by mankkeli 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

To OnTheWayOut, 00DAD, Cedars AND Other reknowned faders

Reports have reached patterson that faders are much more dangerous than those disfellowshipped. Their reasons for fading are no longer new to the GB. Those men are not fools, they now know that faders have lost faith and they can ruin the influence of the holy spirit even arround their beloved ones who are JW. The GB are bent on doing everything possible to identify threats against their organisation and PLANS ARE UNDERWAY TO ENSURE THAT even in future they won't only stop at disfellowshipping.

Even if you think you can fade on health reasons, In future, medical reports MUST be provided to the service committee, and while at home you MUST be connected by telephone which would be arranged and constantly monitored by the sound overseer to ensure that you fully benefit from spiritual provisions. It would no longer be a joke. If you are in, you are in and when you are out, you are casted. No messing arround.

THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS A WAKE UP CALL. Start devising a new strategy.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

bullshit, you have implied via PM that you are naked in your avatar.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I get IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Um sir, does this mean that Ann Margaret's not coming?

what's up CB, Jr?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

... even if it were true, it would be welcome as it would no doubt backfire and many would be pushed into waking up ... making a hard core nucleus of drones in the organization

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Mr Falcon....

See things are well.....

You have been missed ......

I'm sure you were..... Busy with.....things....

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

The village idiot strikes again!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

wannabefree - If that is what you think, it will fail. This is Jehovah's organisation and there is no where else to go. Many will rather wake up to be more spiritually active.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

Busy working on my fade homey. But now I'm scared because mankkeli is saying that the old boys up in Patterson have apparently shoved a tracking device up me arse.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Mankkeli, are you naked spiritually and physically right now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit