FADERS YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED - BELIEVE IT OR NOT!.

by mankkeli 115 Replies latest jw experiences

• steve2
    steve2

Is Mankkeli more merciful than the GB in actually risking his own naive spirituality in order to effect a mass repentence of sundry faders? Or is he basking in the limitless anonymity of the internet to be and to act as he wishes - bored with GB instructions to not sup with apostates? Or is he both in and out depending on whether his curtains are drawn? Someone who parades his upper body usually has something worth covering over the lower parts. Mankkeli is very likely as much a stranger at his local kingdom hall as I am at mine.

• MartynAndrew
    MartynAndrew

This is the kind of stuff that makes the Internet great.

He does look a little dangerous in a gloryhole gone bad sort of way, i'm scared straight, i'm going back- get my 14 hours a month, hunker down for the big finale, i wonder if i'm qualified for any sort of job at the old kh aside from chasing skirt and what not.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Reports have reached patterson that faders are much more dangerous than those disfellowshipped.

Dangerous to WHOM, dear Mankkeli (peace to you!)? If God is with/FOR someone... WHO can [ever] be against them? What in the world do JWs... who are supposedly dedicated and spiritually-strong... have to fear with regards to those who no longer want to associate with them?

Their reasons for fading are no longer new to the GB.

No longer? They fade because they no longer want to associate with the WTBTS or live as JWs. What's new about that?? I mean, seems pretty obvious... to ME...

Those men are not fools,

Noooo... certainly not. Although, if they're just now figuring out why people "fade"... I would question that...

they now know that faders have lost faith and they can ruin the influence of the holy spirit even arround their beloved ones who are JW.

Whoa... wait a minute. Actually, wait two minutes: not all faders have lost their faith. My dear husband is what you would call a "fader", I suppose (he just stopped going - but no one's made any effort to contact him/"help" him back, so...). And how can ANYONE "ruin" the "influence" of the holy spirit???? Do you realize what you just stated? DO you? Surely, you underestimate that influence. I'm not even sure you KNOW of it yourself (I know that those you follow certainly don't. Actually saw it in one of their's eyes - Barber. Yes, he and I met... and let me tell you, he was MUCH more afraid of me than I of him... and it's wasn't because I could "ruin" the influence of the holy spirit. It was because I had it... holy spirit... and he knew it... and he DIDN'T have it... holy spirit... and he knew I knew it!).

The GB are bent on doing everything possible to identify threats against their organisation

And there it is: THEIR organization! Uh-uh, nope, can't take it back, now. You may not have intended that, but that is the TRUTH. Yessir, THAT Freudian slip is out there, for all eternity, in perpetuity... well, at least until the "end" [of the Internet]. Before God and everyone.

It absolutely IS their organization... and only theirs (well, and their father's). It has NEVER been God's... by any stretch. Heck, all one has to do is look at "their" property holdings and one can see that. Tell me, where is Christ... who didn't even a place to lay his head!... in all of that real estate?

and PLANS ARE UNDERWAY TO ENSURE THAT even in future they won't only stop at disfellowshipping.

I'm sorry... but are you intending to SCARE someone with that... ummmm... proclamation? Have you not read when Christ said, "They will EXPEL you from their synagogues"? Do you know what a "synagogue" is, dear one? It is a place where folks gather... to discuss God and related things... publicly. You HAVE heard, have you not, of the WTBTS' routine Sunday "gathering"? They call it... wait for it... the "Public" Talk. Fancy that: a public gathering where God... and things related to... are discussed!

Now, I'm sure that, like many others, particularly your fellow-JWs, you think that what I just described was a church. Sorry, no - that is only the modern application. During the time of my Lord and the Apostles (well, even now, actually), the "church"... was the congregation. The PEOPLE. The Body of Christ. Not the place where they met. They MET... in synagogues... and, when it was too dangerous to do that... in their respective homes (you know, as Paul said, he did not refrain from teaching them "house to house." Meaning, he went from one members house, where some gathered... then to another's... where others gathered. Because it wasn't safe for them to gather... publicly.)

In light of this, I don't think the threat (or reality) of expulsion from a WTBTS "synagogue" will carry the fear... or weight... that you... or the GB... think it will. Sure, some faders might fear what such will do to their families, but most won't care. Indeed, going after them... when they've chosen to exercise their freedom of religion... and NOT engage in this particular one (if any)... could end up backfiring in the WTBTS' face (and yours, as a result). Just like they took on the RCC for excommunicating, slandering, and trying to silence THEM... they should take care that the very court cases they fought so hard to win... aren't the very ones that bring THEM down. Sooner or later folks are going to get tired of being "harassed" for exercising THEIR religious freedom(s). When they do, the WTBTS won't be able to call on their legal history - to the contrary, that very history is what will expose HER... as to HER hypocrisy.

Now, either the WTBTS Legal Department will get this... and you'll see no change, but just a continuance of the status quo ("Let 'em go!")... or you've pegged the GB incorrectly (very!)... and they really are fools.

Even if you think you can fade on health reasons, In future, medical reports MUST be provided to the service committee, and while at home you MUST be connected by telephone which would be arranged and constantly monitored by the sound overseer to ensure that you fully benefit from spiritual provisions.

Wait. So they ARE "masters over your faith," after all, yes? And that doesn't scare YOU? WHEN did Christ ever do such a thing? The Apostles? Paul? Where would anyone even get that there is ANYTHING "spiritual" about doing these things?

It would no longer be a joke. If you are in, you are in and when you are out, you are casted. No messing arround.

Oh, please: folks are already "casted". That they say/try to act like that's not the case is just more proof of who THEIR "father" is. Because to say there ISN'T a caste system... and that folks who choose to no longer associate are NOT casted... is a LIE. Those who fade know it... I know it... and you know it. Lordy, dear one... sounds to me like it's time for YOU to wake up! Because you've obviously been lulled into SUCH a deep sleep... that you don't even know your "house" has been broken into! Someone is stealing YOUR most prized possession, dear one: your HEART. Which was to be guarded... and given to NO OTHER master, leader, or teacher... than Christ. What are YOU doing? What are YOU thinking???

THIS IS NOT A THREAT, IT IS A WAKE UP CALL.

May I make a suggestion, here? A mirror. Look into one. And stop looking into others' "windows." Because while some here may have experienced spiritual shipwreck, yes, you yourself are not any better off. YOU... are touching the "unclean" thing, a daughter of the Harlot. So, you're no more clean than any you think you're warning. In fact, you might be a little dirtier. A mirror, dear one... so that you can see your OWN "face."

Start devising a new strategy.

Good advice. A mirror might help you see where to start...

May you, then, have ears to hear... and get the sense of what I have shared with you. May you also be given ears, if you truly wish them, to hear when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... which water... the spirit of God... HOLY SPIRIT... the men YOU follow not only withhold from you, tell you that it isn't for you... but do not even possess themselves... FREE!"

There is only ONE who can and does dispense that water, dear one: the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJah) of Armies, who is the MOST Holy One of Israel! (John 4;14; 7:37-39; Matthew 11:28) The men you follow... do not know... nor are they known BY... that One.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Go, Shelby!

• iclone
    iclone

If nothing else this thread gave many of us a good laugh! I mean this dude is so delusional it is hysterical...monitor those on telephone hook ups! Really! I know several people that get hooked up, put it on mute then go do something useful with their time. As if the GB gives a hoot about faders. In case you haven't noticed their mandate despite everything else is to harvest new recruits. They don't care about these people all they care about is gaining new recruits. I was an elder for many years with several congregations and bodies and the whole shepherding project is a dismal failure and the GB knows it and continues to ignore it (perhap some over zealous CO will try to infuse enthusiasm but it will last three years in the best case scenario)

You know nothing about any new measures or mandates. You are a generic no-name loser that is "full of empty speech and deception" and as you can see by all the replies-you are not fooling anybody.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Hey, where did mankelli run off to? He hasn't touched this thread in hours!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Okay, dear Palm (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!)... just where ARE you and dear Poopsie (peace to you, too, dear chile!) gettin' those snazzy icons? My inquiring mind really wants to know! LOLOL!

Peace!

SA, on her own...

• Violia
    Violia

What a maroon, lol

As if....

a coconut maroon?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Okay, dear Palm (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!)... just where ARE you and dear Poopsie (peace to you, too, dear chile!) gettin' those snazzy icons? My inquiring mind really wants to know! LOLOL!

Photobucket, darling!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Ah, it is fun, is it not?

;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit